Part 11

⚠️IMPORTANT:⚠️
I've been writing my story in 2nd/3rd person, would you rather me write it in 1st person, or keep it the way it is?

ok on with the story
———————————————

later that night~

You couldn't sleep after what black had told you, so you got up and decided to get some fresh air.

You walk outside and let the warm breeze of the night time air fill your lungs. For a moment you felt at peace, until a familiar voice walked up behind you.

"The stars are beautiful tonight, aren't they", you turn your head to see 17 standing next to you. You were a little startled, but you didn't wanna make it obvious so you just nodded your head. 17 took a deep breath, he knew you weren't ok. "Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked in a low raspy voice. You didn't want to lie to him, you had to tell him what Black said, but you didn't wanna hurt his feelings. You grabbed onto his hand and laid your head on his shoulders looking into the distance, "you're a great person, 17" your voice cracking a little.

17 had never had this much of an encounter with a girl before, so he didn't know what to do. He turned your body so that you were facing him and and placed his chin on your head, "you too" he smiled and wrapped his arms around your waists.

"I wish it could be this peaceful all the time" you sighed, "me too, but there's still villains out there, and Goku, Vegeta and the rest of us, won't stop until there's nothing but peace of earth". 17 started thinking about his past, and how much destruction he had brought upon the earth, he let go of you and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, y/n" he said in a raspy voice.

You raised an eyebrow in confusion, "sorry for what 17" you chuckled a little under your breath, "I really like you, but there's a lot of things you don't know about me, and I'm afraid that if you found out, you'd hate me" he looked down at you with furrowed brows. "Aw...17, don't you know even if I wanted to hate you, I couldn't" you gave him a reassuring smile. "I understand if you don't want to open up to me just yet..but whenever you do, I'm always here for you, and I'm always here to listen...but right now, I should get back inside..."

You placed a kiss on his lips and went back inside. And with that, 17 was left alone in the nighttime atmosphere.

17's POV
I watched her as she walked back inside, the thought of me never being able to be with her tore through me. There was something about Black that I didn't like. Him always seem like he's up to something. I was watching him and his sidekick 'Zamasu' I think his name was, were standing over a map, in a room. I tried to listen but that's when y/n came in. But it was pretty suspicious. I want to ask Y/n about it, but honestly even if they were doing something Y/n isn't the type of person to rat out her friend. She's honest, loyal, and trustworthy.
And I think I love her, and I think I'm gonna tell her.

End of 17's POV
———————
that's the end of this chapter, I'm gonna start being more active hopefully. I also started a new story, and I know you guys are like "but you can barely keep up with this story" I know that, ok but with this new story it's different

 I also started a new story, and I know you guys are like "but you can barely keep up with this story" I know that, ok but with this new story it's different

The new story is called "13 Reasons Why X Reader" it's different I know but if you guys could please read it and at least give it a chance