Part 6

Black used Instant Transmission to get to a wasteland. "So, what are you gonna wish for" Black looking for a good spot to summon Shenron, you were walking beside him. "None of your business" you said blushing, "I guess I'll find sooner or later" he said putting his arm around you smirking.

A group of people teleport before you. "Well, it's nice to see you 2 again" 17 said, "now I'm gonna need you to hand over the dragon balls" he continued, you looked him up and down. "Why should I?" you crossed your arms. "Because I'm pretty sure what you were gonna wish for isn't nearly as important as what we're gonna wish for" 17 replied, "and what are you gonna wish for?" You ask.

"There's a saiyan warrior living amongst us..." he started "his power exceeds all of ours, he may be the strongest opponent we might ever face, we need the dragon balls to wish for a fighter, as strong, or stronger than him. If not..."

"we're all in danger" 17 explained

"Hmmm is he stronger than me, whats his name?" Black asked, "Broly, his name is Broly" he answered. "Well Broly sounds handsome" you said fluttering your eyelashes". This made Black jealous, and what he said next shocked all of you.

"I'll help you defeat him" he said in an ominous tone.

"Black...we can't just kill him" you say looking at him, "we just have to teach him a lesson" you smile widely. 17 was getting impatient "are you guys gonna help us or not" he said.
"Well sure, I guess we could play 'good guy' for once" you smirked. "Ok follow me" 17 flew off with you and Black behind him.

You guys arrive back where the rest of the group was, they all looked at you, "17" an older woman yelled at the top of her lungs, "why would you bring them here". "Don't worry Bulma, they're here to help, and if they try anything sketchy we'll just have to kill them" he smirked

You and Black chuckled, "we both know how that ended last time" the two of you said in unison.

17 rolled his eyes, "anyways, I heard y/n was technologically advanced, so she'll be able to help Bulma in the lab, and Black can train with Goku and Vegeta". Goku walked up to Black, "I'm super excited to train with you" he laughed and put his hand on the back of his head.

You and 17 follow Bulma into her lab. Apparently she'd been working been working on a new android, but this time like...not evil. "Since I have some left over parts from 17 and 18, I think I might be able to build a new android out of entirely metal, without having to kidnap teenagers" Bulma chuckled. You noticed 17 looked a little upset when she said that, "sorry 17...too soon" she said softly.

"Anyways, when we first met you and 18, you guys were extremely strong, maybe I can build an android to help us against Broly" she said and smiled. "How do we even know Broly is a threat, he sounds like a sweetheart" you smile widely and imagine what he might look like. "Well y/n, I heard he's apart of the Frieza force" 17 rolled his eyes, Bulma laughed quietly to herself, "Frieza? The alien looking thing" you asked. "Yep" Bulma and 17 reply in unison

A few days had passed, Bulma was already half way done with the new android, you and 17 were still there, but barely helping because she seemed to have things under control.

Bulma handed you a bionic arm, "hold this sweetie", you gagged, even though you knew it was a fake arm, it was still creepy. "So y/n" 17 started, "you and Black huh" he smirked, "what do you mean 'you and Black'" you quoted, "I mean you guys are a thing right?". You looked at him, "I mean...no, I don't know..why does it matter...jerk" you crossed your arms and looked the other way.

"Leave her alone 17, you're always nagging the pretty ones" she scolded him, "sorry about him y/n, his mother didn't raise him right", you laughed a little.

After a while of silence, Bulmas phone rings, she answered and it was Trunks, but a smaller one, you were a little confused. "Mom, someone broke into your office and stole the dragon ball, and the radar". And a conversation and a half later they hang up. "It's a good thing I only had 6 dragon balls, I've been holding off finding the last once because, well it's in a cold region and I'm not to good with the cold" she chuckled, "well let's go" she said excitedly
—————————
Told you I was updating today 😉☺️