Part 14

You and 17 sat, face to face, hand in hand, grunting and squirming in your chairs. There was a loud thud and 17 smirks. You breathe deeply, "ugh you beat me again, I can never beat you at arm wrestling" (aha ha ha..y'all thought) "yep and you never will" you both laugh.

"So since you're 'so much stronger than me' help me train for the Tournament of Power. 17 gave you a questionable look. "Y/n, Goku and I talked about it, and thought it'd be best for you not to participate in the tournament" he stood up and stood over you, planting his hands on the table while you looked up at him. "What?? but why??"

"You're still young, y/n, you've got a lot to learn" he sighed.

"But 17, we're the same age and you're untouchable in combat" you argued, "yea I've also been fighting a lot longer than you have, and plus, if you got hurt..I don't what I'd do" he closed his eyes and sighed.

You looked at him, "I'm not gonna get hurt, I promise".

You made a promise you knew wasn't keepable.

"You don't know that y/n, and besides, you just recovered from your previous injury"

You noticed 17 start to think. "How did that even happen?" He raised an eyebrow, "I told you, me and Black were sparring, and he won...obviously" you replied, "y/n, me and you both know that's not true" he moved closer to you "he did it on purpose...didn't he?" He looked into your eyes.

You nodded hesitantly, "why..did you make him mad" 17 looked mad, and confused at the same time. "He got mad because I was spending so much time with you..." you sighed, "but it's ok now..i think"

-Later that Night-

You and Black were sitting at the table talking about the TOP.

"I just got some really bad news guys...Majin Buu just fell asleep and probably won't be awake until after the Tournament of Power" Goku said frantically.

"I can do it!!" You exclaimed, "Goku I know I have what it takes, just give me a chance" you have him puppy eyes. "Fine" Goku finally gave in after about 30 seconds, "but training starts tomorrow, and I'm not going easy on you because you're a girl" he smiled "thanks Goku" you returned the gesture.

—————
Yay I'm glad I got this chapter out of the way, this book is getting harder and harder to write, SO if you don't mind, I started a new story called "Infectious" if you like apocalyptic, SciFi stories, you'll love my story "Infectious" so please please please check it out, I'd appreciate it so much, thank you for all of the support, I love each and everyone one of you💙