Part 3

Ok so like I've said, I don't own anything from the Dragon Ball series, so I'll kinda be making up my own story. So it won't be EXACTLY like Dragon Ball Super; Thanks for the support on this story❤️
————————

"I've found them" Black said in an evil tone.

Before you could question him he grasped onto your shoulder, using instant transmission. You guys arrive in front of a large group of people. 8 male, 2 female, 1 pink-ish, 1 green creature, and a few kids. Their emotions mixed with horror and confusion.  "Black, the one in orange looks just like you" you said hovering over the ground with your arms crossed. "Yes, I know...but I still look better than him right" he said smirking at you, "not the time Black" Zamasu said. "Goku he looks just like you" the lady with short blue hair said, "I know..it's weird..it's like looking in a mirror" the one called Goku said flying up to us.

"Trunks, you never said he had a girl with him" a man in a blue suit said, "w-when I- when I went to the future it was just him, i-it must be some type of time altercation" he stuttered. Could he really time travel, you only heard of time traveling in the books you read at school, you looked at him, he looked at you, you smirked at him sending a chill down his spine. He could sense your evil energy.

You looked back at Black and Goku, they were having an intense staring contest. You got bored of watching them, so you went and stood alongside the group on the nearby cliff. They stepped back, but you didn't care you just watched as Goku and...well Goku got into their fighting positions

After a few minutes of them fighting, neither of them looked damaged at all, in fact they seemed to be having fun. "Like Goku, like Goku" you said to yourself giggling at your own joke. You saw Goku turn super saiyan, Black looked rather amused, "so, this is where the fun begins" Black says snickering under his breath.

"Why is Goku taking so long" you hear the boy with blue hair speak. "HURRY UP AND KILL HIM GOKU" he yelled, "I'm afraid, that won't be so easy" you said not making eye contact with him, "what do you know, and who even are you" a new voice said.

You turned around to look at him, he had black shoulder length hair, you read his shirt and walked closer to him. "And what does "MIR" mean" you said poking his chest and smiling innocently. "I-it means- I'm not telling you, I don't have to tell you anything" he said throwing a punch at your face. You still just smiled, his fist on your lip, but you didn't even move, you grabbed his wrist gently, pulling it back. "I wouldn't recommend doing that anymore" you said going back to the spot you were to begin with.

"I think I have a plan" the man with the blue suit said, they all gathered around in a secluded area so you, nor Black could hear.
"We have to attack the girl at once, this will cause her to become weak, and we can over power her, causing the wanna-be Goku to come rush over to save her, distracting him from Goku leaving Goku a wide open shot to defeat this bastard at once" Vegeta said, proud of his plan.

They all agreed, Trunks and Goten went into their fusion. Soon after, they walk back to where the girl was, acting as casual as possible, they stand there a little time before, waiting for Vegeta's signal.

You turned your head to see a large crowd of people charging at you. Arms coming from every direction. You teleported away from the commotion, you see Black looking at you, he only ignored you because he knew what you were capable of, he knew that the attackers had their work cut out for them. You threw a blast at the group putting them down in an instant.

"W-why..why didn't it work" Vegeta said struggling, "she's so strong" the boy with black hair said looking you. You walked over to him, picking him up from the ground, holding him by the collar. "What's your name" you said softly, "it's 17, and I'm sorry for attacking you..it was his idea" he pointed to the man in blue. "And what's your name?" you said pushing the boy back down to the ground.

"Vegeta, I am the prince of all saiyans, and I-" you cut him off, "what you did wasn't very nice, apologize", he looked at you but he followed orders, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" he said. The rest of the group couldn't help but laugh, they've never heard Vegeta sound so scared before.

"You May be the prince of all saiyans" you started, turning your attention back to the two Goku's, "but him and I" you looked at Black and smirked.

"We're the king and queen of all saiyans"
————————
Ok I really liked this chapter, especially that last part ^^^oof.
But anyways, I was thinking of adding some parts with 17 cuts in this story too or maybe even some parts with Trunks, our favorite blue haired saiyan :))) thanks for reading if you made it this far lol