Damsel in Distress

"We need to talk,” Lucas said sitting on the couch. I looked at his facial expression he had a knowing look on his face.

“Uh oh,” I said I already knew what he was going to say but was I ready to admit it to anyone.   

He sighed then got off the couch then grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom. Once we were inside he walked over to my bed and laid down staring at the ceiling. I went over, lay right next to him, and turned my face to the window.

“So is Carter your mate or not?” Lucas asked and I was astonished. I didn’t think he was going to say Carter I thought he was going to say Landon. 

I looked at the ceiling then closed, “yes,” I lied.

“Then why did you lie to Landon?”

“Because I know he likes me and I liked him to before I found out that Carter was my mate,” I replied. The lies just keep on coming.

“Well you must have liked Landon a lot if you were willing to lie to him about finding your mate,” Lucas said turning to face me.

“Yeah,” I sighed, “I did.”  

“Well,” he yawned, “I’m going to sleep.” Lucas started to get out of the bed but I grabbed him.

“Stay with me please,” I said.

“Okay princess,” he said lying back down. Since we both had mates we didn’t snuggle with each other while we slept. But I had a peaceful sleep knowing that Lucas was there.  

~~~  

The next day I woke up to the smell of a double bacon cheeseburger. I quickly got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I went over to my drawers and pulled out my jean short shorts and my blue off the shoulder top that had a picture of lips in the center. I walked over to my closet, pulled out my navy blue high tops, and slipped them on. I walked out of my bedroom and headed towards the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen I saw Lucas standing there with nothing on but a pair of navy blue Nike gym shorts and a plate with two double bacon cheeseburgers on them. I scanned over his eight-pack that was slightly glistening from sweat. If we were still dating, I would be drooling just at the sight of him. Now I was drooling at the sight of what he had in his hand a plate full of burgers.  

“Thanks,” I said walking over to him grabbing a burger from the plate.  

“No problem,” he chuckled as he watched me take a bite of the juicy burger. God it should be a sin to make a juicy burger like this and plus two consecutive times I might have a heartache before I turn nineteen.  “There’s a meeting in five minutes.”

“Really!” I exclaimed and he nodded. “Then what are we standing here for? Let’s go!”

I headed out the kitchen and into the living room. I opened the front door then stepped out feeling the sunrays hit my skin. Lucas came out and we made our way to the pack house. We talked about school and him giving me his secret recipe of how to make a juicy burger. When we reached the front door the door flew open and there stood Landon wide eye and staring at my burger. I was disappointed that he paid more attention to the burger than to me. But that soon changed when an idea popped into my head. I slowly moved the burger while watching Landon his eyes didn’t stray from the burger. I moved it from my thigh, then to my stomach and onto my chest. Landon’s eyes kept going from hunger to lust and back again. When I finally brought the burger to my lips I made sure to lick my lips seductively making his eyes turn into pure lust.

“Hey,” Lucas said amused and Landon snapped out of the trance.

“Hey,” Landon said huskily.