A Promise, Mark and Party

It was the night before Christmas and it was quiet all through the house there wasn’t a creature who stirred not even a mouse. I was getting ready for the Christmas/me-becoming-a-Luna-party. I had on an ivory strapless gown with a rose-waist detail and a pair of gold pumps. For my accessories, I chose a pair of dangling gold earrings with a matching necklace and the promise ring Landon gave me on my birthday. I looked down at my ring remembering how my birthday ended. 

After Landon and I had our steamy make out session, we went back inside to have some more cake. We mingled with some of the pack members until little by little they all started to retreat to their rooms. Once the party was over, I told Elizabeth that Landon and I could clean up since no one volunteered. Of course, she insisted that we leave and that she could handle it on her own, but with a lot of convincing on my part since Landon was no help, I finally gave her a cup of lemon tea and sent her off to bed. I took off my heels that were torturing my feet and placed them by the door before getting my phone from my purse and launching my music player app. I scrolled through all of my songs and looked up when Landon came into the room he changed into a pair of boxers and white t-shirt. He held in his hands cleaning supplies and a few garbage bags.

“So where is my change of clothes?” I asked as he set the stuff down on the kitchen counter.

“Um upstairs in my room,” he replied.

“Okay,” I said walking up to him, “here choose a song,” I handed him my phone then left.

I made my way up the stairs then stopped I totally forgot which room was his. I started to walk down the hall slowly sniffing the air so I could pick up Landon’s scent. I took a few more steps until I was in front of a door that had Landon’s scent all over it. I opened the door, saw his familiar room, and sighed in relief. I switched on the light and saw one of Landon’s shirts placed on his bed waiting for me. I stripped down until I was in my underwear and slipped on Landon’s shirt. I sniffed his shirt it smelled like oaks and Gain I smiled to myself then left the room quietly. I heard music from downstairs and I stealthily made my way down the stairs I stopped at the last step and peeked into the kitchen seeing Landon dancing and singing to Say Ahh by Trey Songz. I stifled a laugh since Landon wasn’t a good singer but he did have some moves on him. I walked up behind him and started dancing back to back on him, which made him jump and me laugh.

“What’s wrong Landon?” I asked laughing.

“You scared me,” he replied still in shock.

“Sorry I thought you wanted a dance partner,” I grinned.

“Well if you insist,” he said grinning back.

“Nah we should start cleaning,” I said grabbing the cleaning supplies and handing him a garbage bag.

“What do you want me to do with this?” he asked eyeing the garbage bag in his hand.

“Pick up all the trash and take it outside to the garbage bin,” I replied spraying down the counters with Lysol. 

“Yes, milady,” he said giving me a bow then leaving. I rolled my eyes and started wiping down the counters. After a few minutes of wiping the kitchen down, I started to work on the dishes. I was listening to the music and scrubbing a plate when the song changed from a jazz song to a rap song I looked back to see Landon with my phone in his hand.

“Really Birthday Song by 2 Chainz,” I said glaring at Landon and he shrugged.

“I never heard this song and since it’s your birthday…”he trailed off.

We listened to the song and he started to stare at my behind. How do I know this? I tapped into his mind link and he is just starring at my behind probably trying to figure out if I was a “big booty girl.” I chuckled to myself and closed my mind link then focused on the dishes. Landon came next to me with a dry towel and started to dry and put away the dishes. Ten minutes later, we were finished with the dishes so I told him to get the broom and dustpan. While he got that, I started working on the dining room spraying the table and wiping it down. By the time he came back, he had the broom, dustpan, mop and bucket. I knew I forgot something it was the mop and bucket. He started to sweep the kitchen and I went over to the living room then straightened up the pillows on the couch. I wiped down the TV and the shelf that held the DVDs then walked back into the dining room seeing it swept and mopped.