Best Summer Ever

After our week in Orlando, the newlyweds went on their honeymoon. Henry told Alistair that once they got back he was appointing him as the Beta of their pack. So at the time Landon and I were watching over both packs. There is only one word to describe a task like that, drama. First, one of the female hunters came over to our pack house and started whoring around with the unmated male wolves. At first we overlooked it because she targeted single male wolves, but then next minute me we know she started to kick things up a notch by trying to get with only marked but not fully mated male wolves. There was a fight between her and a she-wolf on the deck one morning and I am happy to say that I settled the matter. When I asked, what was going on the she-wolf said that the hunter tried to sleep with her mate. Of course, the hunter tried to deny it and claim she didn’t know they were “slightly” mated but the she-wolf wasn’t hearing it. Then round two took place and I had to stop both of them by using my Alpha tone. I have to admit I sounded pretty darn good using that tone of voice and I had them trembling and bowing in submission. The best part was that Landon heard it to and he said he even flinched. I told the hunter to apologize then get off our territory and that I had better not catch her here again unless she finds her mate or is in grave danger. Since then I haven’t seen her because of the situation that happened the week after.

On one of the hottest days in the summer, our air conditioner broke and on top of that, there was a rogue attack on the hunters. When Landon and I were about to kill the leader of the rogues his eyes met with something past us. Someone shouted stop and we looked up to see that the same hunter that I banned the week before was stopping us from killing this rogue. Landon was so pissed off that he growled ferociously at her which made me flinch and made the rogue growl back.  I shifted into my human form and asked her what she was doing here then she told me that the rogue was her mate. I told Landon to get off him and he did then shift back into human form. At first, Landon didn’t notice that I was standing in front of him nude but when he did his facial expressions were comical.  First, he had a shocked look on his face that immediately it went to lust then it suddenly turned into anger. He started to get upset with me because I didn’t have on any clothes then asked me if I had any and when I told him no he got even more upset. Then he started to rant about how werewolves’ clothes shouldn’t come off of us when we shift. By the time he was done ranting they were gone and like I said earlier, I haven’t seen them since.

~~~

Landon and I also took classes during the summer even though most Alpha’s usually don’t go to college but Landon said he wanted a degree in business administration. The good thing about him taking classes in the summer is that Landon had enough AP credits from high school that he started his second year of college with me. We took one natural science class together and I have to admit it was fun and sometimes annoying to be in the same class with him. It was fun because Landon would always have a conversation with me through note passing since he didn’t want to use the mind link. But the annoying part was all the female humans that made death glares at me because I was with him. Of course, Landon didn’t notice or if he did he would just ignore it which pissed me off even more.

“What’s wrong babe?” Landon asked me after class. I was fuming because ten girls in the class were giving me death glares. I was so mad I broke my mechanical pencil. I mean seriously we’re in college for crying aloud why do I have to go through high school type of drama.

“Nothing,” I said through gritted teeth.

“No, don’t give me that nothing crap,” he said and I frowned. “You’ve been mad for the last couple of weeks and whenever, I ask you what was wrong you always say nothing.”

“Well it is nothing,” I said lowly. I shouldn’t be mad because of a bunch of girls giving me death glares.

“If it’s nothing then tell me,” he said stopping me by grabbing my hand.