Hidden Memories

This is part two of The Legend of Flames enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter seventeen: Hidden Memeories

(Skates' POV)

"The same dream your entire life, that is strange." Tails said, "How are we supposed to figure out what's wrong, it's not like we can just go inside Skates' head." Sonic said. This was getting weirder and weirder, the dream has never affected me while I was awake, "Actually we can." Tails said. "I have been working on something and I think it might work for this." Tails said, he led us to his workshop, it was a normal sized house next to the mansion. We all walked in, Tails pulled out five helmets with wires connected, he plugged them in to a large device that looked like it was attached to the wall. "Skates will put on one and we need four other volunteers." Tails said, "I'll go." Ace said almost right after Tails asked for volunteers. "If you're going then so am I, have to make sure you don't do anything stupid." Amy said to Ace. "Ladies and gentlemen, couple of the year." Sonic said jokingly, "Wrong." Silver said. "Idiots. Who cares?" Shadow asked annoyed, "Who else is going." Tails asked, "Who else can say they were inside someone's head. I'm in." Sonic said. "So am I." Silver said, "Ok we should be able to communicate so just let me know when you want to get out." Tails said. I grabbed one of the helmets and put it on, Sonic, Silver, Ace and Amy grabbed helmets as well. "Ok, you will get knocked out once I activate it, good luck." Tails, I began feeling dizzy and then I was unconious.

(Ace's POV)

There was a flash of light after Tails pushed a few buttons, I couldn't see a thing, thn I felt myself the ground hard. My vision returned and I found myself in an odd place, it was completely white with many doors. I looked up and saw Amy falling in my direction, I jumped up and caught her, her eyes were closed but it didn't seem like he was unconious. "Hello? Who's there?" She asked, "Don't worry I got you." I said to her, she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me and smiled. I let her down and she looked around, "Are we inside Skates mind?" She asked, "I think so, it's not really what I imagined the inside of someone's mind would look like." I said. "Look out!" Amy shouted and pointed above me, I looked up and saw Silver and Sonic right above me. They both fell on me, "Nice landing guys." I said sarcastically, "Sorry about that." Silver said and got off me. Sonic did the same, "We are actually inside Skates' head? It's a lot brighter than I imagined." Sonic said. "What do you think all the doors are?" Amy asked, "Maybe they are part of his memory or thoughts." I said. I opened one door and saw Dark Flame fighting with Sonic, Skates, Silver, Shadow and I, "This one is memory." I said. "Tails do you know where we are in Skates' head?" I called out, "You are in his memory." A voice echoed through the room. I recognized it as Tails' voice, "Ok, I guess we have to look through all of the rooms." I said. We all checked different rooms and found nothing that would tell us what was going on in Skates' mind. "That's all of them, and still nothing." I said, then something caught my eye, a part of the wall looked different. I walked closer and saw that there was a white curtain covering a small section a moved it away and saw a blue door, the only one that was different. "I think I found something." I said, they all walked towards where I was standing, "This might be it." Silver said. I opened the door and we all walked inside, the room was dark, it had many different machines all over the room and standing in the was the person Skates' described in his dreams. "Hello worms. Welcome to your death." He said.

"Ix, what's he doing inside Skates' head?" Sonic asked, "Some back story would help." I said, "He's the head of an echidna clan that was banished from this world and trapped in a nightmare dimension. How is he here?" Sonic asked. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Sonic and his little friends." Ix said, "What are you doing to Skates' mind?" I asked angrily. "His mind belongs to me." He said, then his gold staff began glowing, it shot a blast of energy right at Amy. She fell to the ground and moaned in pain, "That's it!" I shouted, I shot a blast of fire at him. He was pushed back and began shooting more energy blasts at us, he was strong, almost as strong as Dark Flame. "Come on guys, let's show him who he's dealing with." Sonic said, Sonic charged at him and kicked him to the ground. Silver then began glowing turquoise and throwing some of the machines at Ix, "My turn." I said. My fists became covered in flames, Ix then pointed his staff at me and I fell to the ground. I was shaking uncontrollably, "You have darkness in your heart." He said, my quills turned dark red and my eyes became jet black. I began attacking Sonic and Silver, why was I doing that, 'Stop!' I screamed inside my head. "Ace, fight it, this isn't you." Amy said, I could tell from her tone that she was scared, no, this wasn't going to happen again. I won't watch helplessly as Amy gets beaten, "Tails, get us out of here!" Silver shouted. My vision became blurred and I faded into unconiousness.

(Amy's POV)

I opened my eyes to find myself in Tails' workshop, everyone was staring at Ace, he was shaking violently. His quills turned dark red and his eyes turned jet black, no this can't be happening again. "Fight it Ace, don't give in to the darkness." I said, hugged him tightly hoping that he wouldn't be controlled again. He threw me back and began laughing, "This is going to be fun, he shot blasts of fire at everyone in the room. "You are all weak." He said, then Shadow shouted, "Chaos control and Ace disappeared. "This can't be happening." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the update. Sorry it was late, lots of tests and projects and that stuff. Later!