Chapter 18: Mighty Pups are On a Roll

Meanwhile…

Rocky, and The Mighty Twins were fighting the Ladybird, and The Copycat, Rocky tried to knock The Ladybird out with an Energy Hammer, but The Copycat blocked Rocky’s attack with his own Energy Tools.

Tuck: Hey, Wait a Minute Guys, A Badge is glowing on their chests, I think that’s what’s giving them their powers! Ella, do you think you can give me a lift.

Ella: Sure Bro, Time to Think Big!

Ella then grew into her Huge Size, and Tuck got on her back.

Tuck: Mighty and Small, I’ll give it my all!!

Tuck then shrunk, and Ella gave him a big Lift, and Tuck got onto the Ladybird’s Neck, and was about to break off her Energy Badge, but The Copycat saw Tuck and knocked him away with his Super Strength, but Luckily Ella caught Tuck But the Copycat then made a Whirlwind around all 3 of the Pups, and dropped them on the Ground hard, and Rocky, Tuck and Ella moaned in pain…

Copycat: Okay, it was nice knowing you Pups, but now, it’s time for me to end you!

But then, Ryder called out…

Ryder: Not so Fast!

Just then, The Copycat saw Ryder, and all of the Pups appear before him, Completely alright, and stronger than ever, he was shocked, Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Skye, Everest, Tracker, Rex and Sylvia all stood by Rocky and the Twins, and Sylvia then quickly went to Zuma, who was unconscious on the ground, and she activated her paws yet again, and Zuma’s Bruises and Injuries immediately healed, and was back to consciousness.

Ella: Zuma, Your alright!

Zuma: What happened?

Chase: We can explain later, Let’s do this!

Then, Ryder and all of the Pups stood before Copycat and Ladybird, as they prepared for what could be their biggest fight ever…