Chapter 10: Some Mystery

Meanwhile...

At Hailey Daily's House, She woke up, exhausted from the previous night reading all the Newspapers.

Hailey: Ugh, that was really exhausting last night.

Hailey then started brushing her teeth, and then she brought out Mr. Nibbles bowl, and filled it with Cat Food.

Hailey: Mr. Nibbles, your Breakfast is ready!

But to her Surprise, Mr. Nibbles (AKA The Copycat), didn't show up to eat his breakfast.

Hailey: Hmm.., That's Strange, I wonder where he could be.

Hailey then searched her house completely, desperately trying to find her cat, but, she couldn't find him anywhere.

Hailey: Oh, No! Where could he be?

Just then, Hailey Daily saw something on the News, it was another News Reporter talking about the Current Trouble that was going on in Adventure Bay.

Jack: Hey Folks, News Reporter Jack Here, and just some Breaking News is coming in! Adventure Bay is being attacked by a Whole Team of Super Baddies, but thankfully, the Mighty Pups are on their way!

Hailey: A Whole Team of Super Baddies attacking Adventure Bay, What a Story! I'll head over there now, and maybe later, Ryder and the Pups can help me find Mr. Nibbles.

Hailey Daily then immediately got dressed up, and skipped eating her breakfast, got into her Van, and headed towards Adventure Bay.

Meanwhile...

At Barkingburg...

The Earl of Barkingburg woke up, and tried to wake up the Princess.

The Earl: Your highness, its morning, Wake up.

The Princess: (Yawning) Oh, Great, another Great Day!

The Princess and Earl then started brushing their teeth, and were preparing Breakfast, and then The Princess got out Sweetie's Dog Bowl, and filled it up with Pup Food.

The Princess: Sweetie, your Breakfast is here!

But, much to the Princess' Surprise, Sweetie didn't show up.

The Princess: Hmm.., maybe she's still sleeping.

The Princess then checked if Sweetie was still in her Doghouse, but Sweetie wasn't there, and The Princess was now panicking.

The Princess: Sweetie! Where are you? (Worried)

The Earl: I'll call Ryder, maybe he could help us to find where that Pooch is.