Chapter 4: A Fun Day

It was now Nighttime, and Ryder and Katie were about to leave the Ski Resort.

Ryder: Hey Guys, Thanks for everything, but, Katie and I should leave, it’s getting late.

Everest: Yeah, your right, anyway, can we see you and the Pups tomorrow?

Ryder: Sure Everest.

Katie: Bye Guys.

Jake: So long, it was nice having you around.

Ryder and Katie left the Ski Resort, as Katie ridded along with Ryder on his ATV, and Ryder dropped Katie off at her Pet Parlor.

Katie: I really had a nice time with you today Ryder.

Ryder: Yeah, me too… So, see you tomorrow.

Katie: Sure, see ya.

Ryder and Katie let out a small chuckle as Ryder hopped back onto his ATV, and was now on his way to the Lookout…

Meanwhile…

Rocky came out of his Puphouse and went outside and saw Chase and Rubble playing Tug of war.

Rocky: Hey Chase, Hey Rubble, What’s Up?

Rubble: Hey Rocky, want to join us for Tug of war?

Rocky: Sure!

Rocky then joined Rubble against Chase, and Chase was getting a bit tired, then, Marshall, Zuma and Skye arrived.

Marshall: Hey Guys!

Skye: How could you play Tug of war without us?

Zuma: Let’s do it!

Marshall and Skye then joined Chase to help him against Rocky and Rubble, and Zuma joined Rocky and Rubble, and all 6 of the Pups were playing Tug of War, when Ryder came back with his ATV.

Chase: Hey Guys, Ryder is here!

All the Pups: Hey Ryder.

Ryder: Hey Pups, I am back, did you guys enjoy your day?

Rubble: We sure did.

Ryder: I’m glad you all did, and I missed you guys.

Ryder then bent down and gave all of his Pups a hug.

Rubble: (Sniffs) Is that Food?

Ryder: It sure is, I brought you pups dinner.

Marshall: Yes!

All of the Pups: Thank you Ryder!

Ryder and all of the Pups then went inside the Lookout, and ate their dinner.

Skye: This is Great!

Rocky: I know right? This is the best Hot Dog I’ve ever tasted.

After the Pups and Ryder finished eating their dinner, The Pups watched T.V for a while, While Ryder played some Video Games on his Pup-Pad, and after an hour, it was time for bed.

Ryder: Okay Pups, it’s time for bed!

All the Pups: (Yawning) Okay, Good night Ryder!

Ryder: Good Night Pups!

The Pups then all got inside their Puphouses, and peacefully went to sleep.