Chapter 1: The PAW Patrol's Day Off

It was another Sunny Day in Adventure Bay, and the PAW Patrol’s beloved rescue Pups were having a lot of fun for the day, because, basically, it was a day off for them, well, not necessarily a day off, but a day to relax, and the Pups were enjoying themselves, Rocky was relaxing in his Puphouse.

Rocky: Ahh… This is the Life. (Relaxing)

 Marshall, Zuma and Skye were relaxing at the beach, and Chase and Rubble were playing Pup Pup Boogie, and Ryder was also spending the day with Katie at the Ski Resort, it was a rather hot day, so Rocky decided to stay in his Puphouse, and keep it air conditioned, while reading a book, also, Marshall was trying to get to do his Cannonball dive in the Water, but as always, he failed to do so.

Marshall: Zuma, Skye! Watch this!

Marshall this time tried his Cannonball, and he did it successfully this time around.

Skye: Nice Move Marshall!

Zuma: Yeah, Great Cannonball!

Marshall: Thanks Guys!

Zuma: But Still, not as Great as Mine, or Everest’s.

Marshall: Hey, I can do better at that, and sure, Everest’s Cannonball is definitely…, Spectacular. (Daydreaming)

Skye: Sounds like someone has a Crush.

Marshall’s Face immediately turned as Red as his Fire truck.

Marshall: W-What?

Skye: Oh come on Marshall! I know you have a Crush on my Best Friend.

Marshall: You know what, Fine, I do, just don’t tell anyone.

Zuma: Our mouths are closed Dude. (Smiling) Oh, and also, I am planning to Invite Ella over this Weekend at the beach so we could go surfing.

Marshall: But.., You can have fun surfing with us too.

Zuma: Yeah.., But… (Nervous)

Skye: Zuma, are you trying to impress her? (Smirking)

Zuma: Alright, I do like her, I just wish that she likes me back.

Marshall: Oh, I’m sure she does, you are the Coolest Pup around.

Zuma: Thanks Dude.

Zuma and Skye were swimming in the water, and Zuma then playfully splashed Skye’s Face with Water.

Skye: Hey!

Zuma then tried to swim away from Skye.

Skye: Oh No! You get back here! (Laughing)

Skye then chased Zuma out of the Water as they both got out.

Meanwhile, Chase and Rubble were still competing in their Pup Pup Boogie Battle.

Chase: Who’s the Pup Pup Boogie Master?

Rubble: I am!

Chase: Ha, in your Dreams!

Sure enough though, Chase was just too Good at the Game Now, and Chase got a Higher Score than Rubble did.

Chase: Ha, I win!

Rubble: (Sighs) Seriously Chase, you’re too good at this.

Chase: Well, Skye did teach me some of her Pup Pup Boogie Moves.

Rubble: Oh, do you think that you can get her to show me too?

Chase: I am not so sure about that… Skye is already complaining that me and Zuma are already better than her because she showed both of us.

Rubble: Well, it was going to be a matter of time before someone else became the Pup Pup Boogie Master.

Chase: Yep, and I just beat Zuma’s Highest Score yesterday.

Rubble: Seriously, you are equally competitive with Zuma as you are with Skye.

Chase: Well, I do take my Game seriously, as you know, I don’t like losing. (Laughing)…, Especially to Skye…

Rubble then got a good look at Chase’s Face, and noticed that Chase was a little bit shy.

Rubble: Do you like her?

Chase’s Face reaction immediately turned to a blushing one.

Chase: N-n-no. (Slightly Embarrassed)

Rubble: Oh, come on! I know you like her! (Playfully punches Chase’s front paw)

Chase: (Sighs) You know what, that’s none of your buisness.

Rubble: Alright, but I’m telling you that you’ve got to tell her at some point.

Chase: You know that if you had a crush that I knew about, and asked you about her, you wouldn’t even say a word.

Rubble: Yeah, I know. (Laughing)

Meanwhile, Ryder and Katie were also having a lot of fun at the Ski Resort, as they Skied with both Jake and Everest.

Everest: Are you guys having fun?

Katie: We sure are!

Jake: Glad to hear Dudes, Hey, would you 2 like some hot Cocoa back at my Cabin?

Ryder: Sure Jake, that sounds great.

Ryder and Katie then followed Jake and Everest to their Place for the Hot Cocoa.