Chapter 11: Confrontation

Meanwhile…

In Adventure Bay…

All of the Super Baddies were destroying the town, some were doing it because of their hatred to the PAW Patrol, but others, for example, like Sid, Arrby, and Ladybird, were doing it so they could steal stuff, and also, others, like Cheetah and Sweetie, were uncertain if they were making the right call…

Copycat: I never knew this was so much Fun!

Mayor Humdinger: Me neither.

Harold: I wanted to become Mayor of this Town, but this is Way Better!

Sweetie: Yeah, all this Chaos is so entertaining!

All of the Mighty Villains then split up as Copycat gave them a sign…

Meanwhile…

Ryder, Rubble and Rocky were heading towards 2 of Mayor Humdinger’s Kitties, The Mayor Himself, Ladybird, and Harold.

Ryder: Okay Pups, since we are going to be outnumbered against them, it’s going to be time to Charged Up! And that includes all of you Pups!

All of the Pups (Except Rubble and Rocky): On it!

Rubble and Rocky then leaped into the air.

Rubble and Rocky: Mighty Pups, Charged Up!

Rubble and Rocky then High Pawed, which Charged Up their Powers, and they appeared face to face with their Foes.

Harold: Hey Ryder, Pups, you better save your last Words before we take you out, I’ve had it with you pesky Pups!

Mayor Humdinger: Yeah, you won’t ruin our fun from now on!

Ryder: Don’t worry Guys, I assure you that it will never happen! Pups, you know what to do!

Rubble and Rocky then got out of their Hover Cars, and got into position with Ryder, and their Powers ready to be used…

Meanwhile…

At another Part in Town, 3 of Mayor Humdinger’s Kitties, Sweetie, Copycat and Cheetah were destroying Town Hall.

Mayor Goodway: Let go of our Town Hall, you Meanies!

Copycat: Oh, Don’t worry, this is Just the Beginning of the End!

However, Marshall, Chase, Skye and Everest arrived at the Scene, and got out of their Hover Cars.

Chase: Stop! In the Name of the Paw!

Everest: Yeah, what are you doing?

Sweetie: Oh, what are you going to do about it, Stop us?

Skye: Yep, that is exactly what we are going to do!

Cheetah: Oh really, then just try!

Sweetie: Once we take care of you, I can become Queen of Barkingburg!

Cheetah: And I can finally win more Races!

Copycat: And Finally, Hailey will like me more than you Guys!

Skye: Wait, is this why you guys are doing this? (Surprised)

Sweetie: Yes.., But it doesn’t Matter, time to stop you guys for Good!

Marshall, Chase, Skye and Everest then leaped into the air.

Marshall, Chase, Skye and Everest: Mighty Pups, Charged Up!

Marshall and Chase then High Pawed with each other, and so did Skye and Everest, which Charged Up all of their Super Powers.

Marshall: Let’s do this!

Meanwhile…

At another part of Town…

Mayor Humdinger’s Last kitty, Sid and Arrby were also destroying parts of the town, and just then, Zuma, Tuck and Ella appeared in front of them, and Sid and Arrby were actually really surprised by tuck and Ella's shrinking and growing powers.

Sid: Well, that’s some Impressive Powers right there!

Tuck: Sorry, but no Compliments, let’s do this!

Arrby: Oh, you guys are on!

Zuma, Tuck and Ella then got out of their Vehicles, and leaped into the air.

Zuma, Tuck and Ella: Mighty Pups, Charged Up!

Zuma, Tuck and Ella then did a Trio High Paw, which Charged Up all of their Powers, as they stared at their Enemies.

Zuma: Time to get wet!