Chapter 7: The Villains Plan

It was Morning, and the Villains all woke up at the same time to discuss their battle plan.

The Copycat: Okay Folks, Today is the Day we finally stop the Mighty Pups! So, for our plan, we are going to divide ourselves into 3 Groups! We will split up in the Town so the Pups can’t focus on us all at once, You 2 Kitties (Cat Rubble and Rocky), you will go with Foggy Boy, Ladybird, and Harold.

Mayor Humdinger, Harold and Ladybird: Got it!

Harold: But Hey, why do I have to team up with the Ladybird, she just wants everything to herself, and so does my Uncle.

Ladybird: Hey, That’s not true, YOU want everything!

Mayor Humdinger: No! Both of you!

Copycat: Ugh, can you guys just stop Squabbling. (Sighs) Alright, you 3 Kitties (Cat Marshall, Chase and Skye), you will be with Cheetah, Sweetie and me!

Cheetah and Sweetie: Alright!

Copycat: And finally, you Kitty (Cat Zuma), you will join Sid and Arrby.

Sid and Arrby: Ok, got it!

Copycat: Alright, we are all set, Let’s head out to Adventure Bay, for some Destruction!

All the Villains then activated their powers (Except Mayor Humdinger, because if he did he would become a Giant), Ladybird, Harold, Sweetie, and The Copycat flew into the air, Mayor Humdinger, Cheetah, The Super Kitties, Sid and Arrby got into the Mayor Mobile, and now headed out of Foggy Bottom, and towards Adventure Bay, to cause Destruction, and take down the Mighty Pups…