Chapter 2: Jealousy and Rage

Meanwhile…

In the Foggy Neighboring town to Adventure Bay, The Mayor of Foggy Bottom, Mayor Humdinger, was with his Nephew Harold, His Cousin the Cheetah, and his Kitties at their Lair, The Humdinger Family were watching T.V.

Mayor Humdinger: Ugh, this so boring!

The Cheetah: I know right! Gosh, we would have a lot better stuff if I had won the Around the World Road Rally!

Harold: It would have been better if I still had a Meteor Piece, I would have one if it wasn’t for those Pesky Pups!

The Cheetah: I know right! They are always ruining our fun! Cousin Humdinger, I think we need to do something about it!

Mayor Humdinger: Well, what do you suggest?

Harold: How about, we attempt to get our Powers back, and then we work together, to take down the Pups!

The Cheetah: Are you sure about that? I mean, it didn’t go well when you, Ladybird and The Copycat teamed up, you all just kept bickering.

Mayor Humdinger: Yeah, but I am really tired of these Pups! I think it’s time we should take some serious action!

Harold: Oh really? What do you Suggest Uncle mayor?

Mayor Humdinger: How about, we try this teaming up thing one last time, and I mean, get every Super Baddie we know, or even some who still despise those Annoying Pups, and then when we take care of those Pups, we can fight afterwards to see who takes over the town.

The Cheetah: Excellent Idea, Cousin Humdinger!

Harold: I actually have The Copycat, and a Couple of Pirates I met the other Day on Speed Dial, I am going to give them a call.

The Cheetah: I also have Sweetie on Speed Dial, I met her a few days after I lost the Race.

Mayor Humdinger: Excellent! And I am going to give Ladybird a call, Let’s all team up, and Finally, Once and For all, Get Rid of the PAW Patrol.

The Humdingers and the kitties then evilly laughed, as they were happy that their diabolical Plan was in Motion…