Chapter 5: The Baddie Meeting

Meanwhile…

At Nighttime, all of the Villains have now arrived at the Humdinger’s Lair.

The Copycat: Alright, so, what is the plan?

Harold: Well, I made some more energy badges, and this time, I have enough for everyone.

Sweetie: Um.., Excuse me, but what are energy badges?

Cheetah: (To Mayor Humdinger): Maybe we should give them a heads up about what we mean.

Mayor Humdinger: Well, the thing is, I am not sure if you heard, but the PAW Patrol actually have their own Powers to Protect Adventure Bay, by a Special Meteor, and everyone gets different or multiple different powers.

Copycat: Like me, because I actually have the same powers that those Pups have, because I have a Piece of their Mighty meteor in my Teeth.

Arrby: Wow, that’s cool.

Harold: It is, and Copycat, if you please, Charge up our Energy Badges!

The Copycat then used his glowing paws to charge up the Villains energy badges, all of them put theirs on, Mayor Humdinger turned into a Giant that kinda looked like Thanos and destroyed parts of his Lair, Harold got his Building Powers back, The Cheetah now had powers, and it turned out to be just like Harold’s, The Ladybird was able to fly again and lift heavy objects, Sid and Arrby also got powers, and it was Levitation, Sweetie also got powers, which was Invisibility, and Mayor Humdinger’s Kittens got all of their powers back too. All of the Villains evilly laughed.

The Copycat: Everyone, Get a Good Night’s Sleep here, because we’ve got some Mighty Pups to end! (Evilly Laughing)

The Group of Villains then all went to sleep in the Lair...