Chapter Fifteen.

Arafah's pov;

I hated sad endings. That was the main reason I didn't mind spoilers because then I would know if I was going to read the book or burn it down.

My lecturer said that it would be good for us to read it, he said that it would help our vocabulary although I didn't see how I mean I hardly checked the dictionary while reading this book. It wasn't compulsory and I knew I could stop but I was hooked and I had nothing better to do.

I felt the tears run down my cheeks when Diana lost the case. I mean how could she lose the case. This bastard of a man killed his step kids. My eyes eagerly ran across the paper to see what would happen next.

She looked at her feet, She knew this would happen. Her ex-husband was very rich and politically sound, nobody would have believed her even after the video she showed them. But she needed justice for her deceased children. Her heart ached as she thoughts of her three little babies. The oldest wasn't older than six and he heartlessly killed them.

The court had made their verdict, but nothing would stop her from getting justice for her children. She glanced at the murderer of her children before leaving the court. She had made her decision.

When she got home she took off her lawyers robe. Frank had made sure that she wouldn't get any lawyers so she had to take care of it by herself. She stuffed the knife into the pocket of the jeans She would wear tomorrow. She was heart broken now, even her own brother had turned against her but then, he was just a simple minded villager.

She scoffed at the newspaper, the following morning. Frank was having a party to celebrate 'the truth' that had been revealed. She felt like seeing a fire at his house so everyone who attended the party would die but this was a good cover up for what she was about to do.

She knew the house inside out, She could go in undetected. She walked into his room. He wasn't in the room but she could hear the shower on so he was still close. She sat on the bed patiently waiting for him.

She hadn't felt anything since she saw the bloody body of her children but when she saw a framed picture of  her babies, she felt anger. She walked over to the picture skating to break it at first but as soon as she saw the smiling faces of her children. She realized something. If she had killed him. She would have been just like her ex-husband. The thought of it made her cringe.

She sighed looking at the knife in her hands and for the second time in months, she felt another thing, Disgust.

The end.

My mouth dropped open as I saw those two words. I flipped the page only to see a biography of the author. I growled throwing the book away from me.

"Do you want this burnt also?" Someone asked from in front of me. I didn't have to look to know who it was. I rolled my eyes telling him to leave me alone. As usual he ignored me and sat next to me.

I turned towards him. "Why don't you ever listen?" He shrugged reading the summary at the back of the book. I sighed checking the time on my phone. I was actually excited for this weekend. Sa'adiya, my sister in law was bring my niece over for the weekend. She had a business trip and Tasleema would distract her so I offered to take care of her.

She was hardly two years so Sa'adiya was reluctant but I emotionally blackmailed her and since Sa'adiya had a heart of gold she easily gave in.