Chapter Eleven

So, I thought why not take a trip through the head of the most annoying Khaleed Muhammad please tell  me what  you think about it in the comments. I need to know if I am good at male's pov.  Anyhow "Read on,"

---------

Khaleed's pov;

"This is like the fifth time I am asking you this, dad," I complained. "I told you that there is no particular reason I just really like her," He replied his eyes not leaving the files in his hands. "Oh come on dad you can't tell me that just because you and mom had an arranged marriage doesn't mean I should suffer the same fate." His shrugged "As you can see your mom and I are happy all you have to do is give it a try."

"But I already loved someone I was about to propose to her and you knew it," I argued. "Oh you mean that Hajar girl that you were dating, honestly I don't like her," He admitted. "First of all her name was Husna and I don't care if you like her all that matters is my opinion."

"Well I guess that's two late now right?" He laughed "And don't you remember you liked her when you were nine or so, don't you remember?"

"What the hell dad, I was just nine I don't even remember knowing her all throughmy life," I complained shocked. "But I remember you were totally smitten, it was cute and almost  painful to watch," He smiled at the memory. "Honestly I don't even know why I bother to talk to you, I am leaving," I said turning around.

"Are you going home?" He asked. "Yes," I replied. "Isn't it to early to be leaving?" I rolled my eyes "Bye dad."

I didn't hear his answer because I had a already left his office. I sat in my car and let of a shaky breathe. "That old man really doesn't care about anybody apart from his self," I murmured to my self. "How can he arrange my marriage based on a crush I had sixteen years ago, he is truly mental."

I picked up my phone to call Arafah but decided against it since she might be in class and sent a text instead.

Me - Tell me when you are done with your classes, I'll pick you.

Moments later I saw three dots appear.

Fairy - There's no need I'll just take a taxi.

My eyes narrowed at her response probably because I knew she was going to reply like this.

Me - But why I am offering to pick you.

Fairy - I have already entered the taxi, I'm sorry.

Me - Fine I am coming home now, see you soon.

I looked at my phone waiting for her response but when I realized she wasn't going to answer I drove out of the parking lot.

-------

I knew she was lying but then why will she decline my offer. She was avoiding me and today I was going to confront her. When the front door opened I stepped out of the parlour. She looked like she was trying to not caught but unluckly for her "I thought you were already in the cab?"

She visibly shook in fear but turning to me "T...The car actually broke down and I had to walk back home." I tried not to laugh at her excuse, even a five year old would of thought of a better excuse. "Oh really? That doesn't make any sense, why didn't I see you on my way here?" I asked eager to hear her excuse. "Uhm... actually... you see," She said and I was finding this really entertaining. But then a bang and a cry caught out attention she was the first to run to the sound, if I didn't know better I would think she was running away from me but then I didn't know better.