Chapter One

Arafah's pov

I checked the time it was 7:30am,I was wondering how I woke up this early I remember sleeping at 3:10 in the morning we had a test and I didn't want to be welcomed home with mama's glare.

Fadimatu my best friend was in the toilet so I decided to go through my note.

After what seemed like hours I shouted "Fadimatu what are you doing in there be fast."

"Arafah I am almost done chill." she yelled back but I knew better than that so I started banging on the door.

And soon enough she was out of the bathroom her hair soaking wet "I have no idea why I still like you. " she says shaking her head.

"You see I am just important you know." I said entering the bathroom.

"I hate you so much." she yells.

"You know you don't." I reply.

***********
After I and Fadimatu were done dressing we want for classes.

Our exam wasn't that hard I think,for me because when I looked up, the guy infront of me was sweating.

I started to laugh lowly but obviously Mr. Jacob will hear from his table. "Who was that?"he asked looking around for the culprit but he didn't find out anyway he kept on looking around like a paranoid person it was freaky.

Knowing that Mr. Jacob would reduce our time I started answering quickly and in no time I was done.

As I suspected Mr. Jacob collected our papers 10 minutes early

Since I sumitted I was allowed to go. I waited for Fadimatu at the door,she came after some minutes.

"Tell me how was it?" she asked looking at me up and down. "Well for me it wasn't hard but I saw a guy actually sweating in there."I chuckled.

"How was yours?" I asked. "It was okay but I had to fight with Mr. Jacob for a little more time" she scoffed.

We were walking back to our room when I felt a ball hit my side.

I looked around for the owner of the ball and then I heard his voice "Pass the ball you have no manners right." I looked at the owner of the voice.

It was Khaleed the immature excuse of man. He was in 400 level while I was in 200 level.

And he loved to torment me.

I didn't really know why didn't he have more important things to do.
"What you just threw a ball at me and you say you have no manners at least say sorry" I said my mood completely changed.

"Well Miss Sorry give me my ball," he said his brown eyes shining with humour,the stupid smirk I would love to wipe off with a slap on his pinkish lips,his tan hand out-stretched, probably to collect the ball,he was definitely taller than me by far I was literally looking up at him,his black silky afro maybe I could help him get a hair cut. He would look more hand some with some bald spot here and there Ohh definitely in the middle

I had to admit he was pure beauty but his damn attitude. "What are you even doing with a tennis ball?" I ask totally pissed.

"Well Arafah you know it is a ritual for us to annoy each other so why can't I throw a ball at you?"he smirked. So he did that intentionally."And if you don't mind I need..." But I didn't let him finish his sentence I left and I left with his ball I will go finish his so called ritual for him.

I could hear his laughter behind me, that bastard.

"Arafah," Fadimatu called after me. I stopped for her to catch up with me. "You don't look okay" she said. "He really is annoying" she says catching her breath.

"I know right such a bastard" I said starting to walk again with Fadimatu beside me.

"He is cute," Fadimatu states.

"Not the time Fadimatu."

"What I am just stating the facts here, besides even you know that,"She says

I turn around and start walking towards campus.

"Arfi admit it," she said

Silence.

"Answer me,"

Silence.

That is when I felt her hands around my shoulders. Then her weight. She just freaking jumped in my back.

"Get off Fadimatu," I try to get her off my back.

"Admit."

"What?" I ask innocently.

"That uhm... what is name? Khalifa..."

I stick my tongue even if she can't see me.

"Aha khaleed,admit he is cute."

Dang it.

After some minutes of silence she said,

"Since you can't admit it you are going to carry me on your back all the way to the campus."

And so I did.

*******
Hey guys so what do you think, hope you like it.

Pls Vote. Comment. Share.