Chapter Six

Arafah's pov;

"Chill Arafah's there are many khaleed's in the world," Fadimatu said smiling, she was freaking smiling

I breathed out "Yes you are totally right I have no idea why I am reacting like this," I said sitting on the bed.

Fadimatu sat next to me and gave make a hug and then whispered to herself.

"I thought you guys made a cute couple I wouldn't mind."

Unconsciously I hit her at the back of her head causing her to laugh and me to roll my eyes.

<<<<<<<<<<
It was all happening to fast, minutes felt like seconds, hours felt like minutes.

So frustrating I would look this minute 11:29 next minutes 1:30.

I blinked once, twice, thrice hoping that the time would suddenly change.

Guess what... it didn't.

I rubbed my face careful not to ruin the makeup that Fadimatu did if not she would have my head.

And what was even more annoying was that they kept changing the time. it is so agitating.

My ringtone flooded my ears. It was Fadimatu. I glared at the phone in my hands before answering the call.

"There are here Arfi!" She squealed causing me to start coughing. I could imagine Fadimatu cock her head to the side "Are you alright?"

"Yes," I whezzed out. "What could make you think otherwise?" I laughed nervously.

"Okay Arfi, but it seems that Mr. mysterious is not here yet," She whispered. "I'll go check," She cut the phone after that statement.

I breathed out the breath that I was holding back.

This was going to be a long long day

>>>>>>>>>

I heard chatter from the living room. Aprutly I stopped.

Mama looked at me with concern in her eyes. "Ayeasha are you alright?"

I forced a smile on my face hoping that it didn't look so "Of course Mama," I squeezed out "Why are you asking?"

She nodded "No reason, Shall we go?"

I smiled at her

Mama opened the door announcing her presence by saying a salam.

They all replied to her their eyes snapping to us.

I looked down nervously. I wasn't used to so much attention.

I heard someone stand up from the couch taking steps towards me.

"My Lord you are so pretty Mashallah," The lady said raising my head up from my chin to look at her.

I smiled slightly "Thank you,"

"I'm Khaleed's mother, Leema Ahmad," She introduced. "You can call me Ammi I guess," She added her smiled never leaving her face.

"Ammi," Someone whined from behind her. "We all want to see her also," said the same voice.

"Will you shut up Mariya?" Khaleed's mother scolded. " I am coming, it is not you getting married now is it?

"But Ammi," The voice which was owned by Mariya whined. "Zaynab please tell her."

"Ammi please can we see her," Someone else said. Khaleed's mom sighed "Fine." She turned to me "Come sit next to me," She dragged me to the long red couch in the palour sitting me down next to some girls.