Chapter Seven

Arafah's pov;

"Wow," He said the smirk never leaving his face "It's a small world," he thought out loud.

I rolled my eyes "Just when you graduated, really! I thought I was going to be free of you but no."

"So your name's Ayeasha?" He asked completely ignoring my last statement causing me to glare at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he said mocking hurt. I rolled my eyes.

"Was I supposed to?" I asked waiting for his obvious stupid answer.

He relaxed more into the couch "Lovely nemesis, we are supposed respect our eminity and tell us everything about ourselves," he explained winking at me.

I huffed at him facing the opposite direction "But you didn't tell me you had three sisters."

"You never asked," He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes expecting such an answer from him "Well you never asked me if I had another name," I reminded him turning back looking at him.

He smiled knowingly "I have already said that, think of something better Fairy," he urged.

"Fairy?" I asked confused. He smiled "You like?"

I frowned "No, I don't."

He smiled "Then I must keep it," He murmured as if keeping it at the back of his head.

"Then why did you ask?" I glared at him.

"To hear your answer," He raised a confused eyebrow at me "Is that not why we ask questions."

"But you didn't even acknowledge my answer," I said through clenched teeth.

"Ah, but I did, it's just that I decided to do the exact opposite of what you wish," he explained.

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists trying to avoid my self from strangling the being next to me.

There's nobody named Khaleed Muhammad, There's nobody named Khaleed. I chanted in my head.

"Fairy?" He snapped his fingers in front of my face trying to get my attention.

My eyes snapped opened, I growled slapping his hands away from my face.

"Shut up Khaleed," I said putting emphasis on every word.

"Have I ever Fairy?" He asked folding his arms smiling slightly.

"Well shut up for once in your life," I narrowed my eyes at him.

His smile grew wider "Never Fairy."

I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose Where's mama with those refreshments so I could 'accidentally' pour my drink on him. I smiled at the thought.

I rested my face between my palms I knew mama was up to no good when she said she was going to get refreshments. How long was it going  to take to get refreshments?!

I stood up ready to go and check what was taking them so long.

"Fairy, where you going?" Khaleed asked standing up.

I stopped walking answering him bluntly "None of your buisness."

He came in front of me and pouted. I eyed him warily. "Come on fairy don't be mad at me." He pleaded.

I narrowed my eyes at him"Khaleed, What do you want?"

His pout deepened "Take me with you fairy I don't want to be left with the monsters."