~waking up~

Ash's pov
   I opened my eyes a little and groaned a little when the light blinded me. I open my eyes all the way after adjusting to the light and a realize I'm in, Ghost's bed? How, but, what? I have no clue how I got here, but I do know I should go slowly if I'm injured. I move a little and feel pain in my leg, yep, definitely injured. I wince and sit up leaning against the wall with pillows in between me and the wall. I rub my eyes and feel a bandage on the back of my hand. I pull it back and see a dot. So I needed and IV? But why? Then my brain clicked on something, if I'm in Ghost's room, then Ghost is somewhere near me right?! I say, "ahem, Ghost?". I wait for less than a minute and the door opens Ghost walked over. " How do you feel?" He asks. "Uh, my leg hurts and I'm confused as to how I got here" I say confused. Ghost starts to check your wounds and he says, "shredder got you and his soldier beat you up" in an angry tone. Was he angry at you? Probably not, but what do you know? "Are you mad at me?" I ask. He immediately turns his head to my face and raises a brow ridge, "why would I be?" He asks. I shrug a little, "I don't know, because the shredder caught me" I say sadly. Ghost sighs and hugs me lightly, he rubs my back a little, "baby I'm not mad at you I'm mad at that sad excuse for a man" he says in the crook of my neck. I giggled a little, "he is a pretty Saad excuse isn't he?" I say. He kisses me before finishing checking my wounds, "I'll go tell Ace your up okay?" He says. I nod and smile and he kisses my forehead before leaving.
  After a few minutes Ace comes in and hugs you but not to tightly since she doesn't want to hurt you. Ghost let's you two talk a little while he goes to his armory. "Ace are you okay?" I ask. She nods, "I was just scared, a-and ,a-axe still hasn't w-woken up yet..." She says crying more. I feel tears rise to my eyes and I say, "she'll wake up soon okay?". Ace nods and we talk a little more until Ghost tells her to let me get some rest. She smiles and nods before walking out. After that I get comfortable in the bed again and quickly drift off.

Yeah... that was, uh, really short. Heh sorry bout that I just didn't know what to write.