~They Meet~

Astrix's pov
  My little sister and I were walking home when she though of the bright idea to snatch my gun and run home. My younger sisters were always trouble makers. "HEY! ACE GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I shout. My guns are my babies so when one of my sisters mess with them it's like pushing a button that shouldn't be pushed. "Ugh, you are gonna be in so much trouble you numbskull" I say under my breath. I continue walking until I hear a voice that I never want to hear especially without my gun. "Hey girlie~" I hear. "Fuck off Fong, I'm not in the mood for this fight" I say, though frankly I'm also not ready for it. "I don't think I care~" Fong says, he then grabs my arm and pulls me towards an alley. "HEY!" I shout trying to get out of his grip. "Shut up girl!" Fong says before stabbing me in my side. I cringe wand wince at the pain, then he kicks me in the stomach and I fall to my knees. I cough up blood and he is about to stab me again when I heard gunshots. I look up and see Fong dead, in front of me. Then a see a figure jump down and my vision starts forming black spots. The figure walks up to me and everything goes black. "Hey!" I hear even though I can't see anything. I try to keep myself hearing whoever is there. I've been in a few situations like this so I can push myself a little bit past the limits of other people. Then I'm picked up and I'm carried out of the alley. Then I hear footsteps and Ace saying, "Ash?! Oh my God I'm so sorry". "Come with me and I'll fix her up" says a deep voice coming from whoever is carrying me. Then we start to move and I can hear Ace following be cause of my wolf ears (she is a human with black wolf ears and a black wolf tail). The last thing I hear is a door creaking open and new voices saying things I couldn't quite understand. That's when I completely lost consciousness.