~When he asks her out~

(ps this is gonna be bad and short so sorry in advance... *Rubs back of neck* please don't be mean bout it... Thx)

Astrix's pov
I was shooting my rifle for a while until I decided to take a break. I walked inside and picked up my phone only to realize I had a few texts. I checked and when I realized who sent them I freaked out, "shit" I quietly say to myself. I didn't want them to worry! I immediately read them and texted back.

Ghost: hey can you meet me at the top of the state building?

Ten minutes later

Ghost: Ash?

Ghost: hello? You okay?

Five minutes later

Ash: sorry I was outside but yeah I can meet you in five

Ghost: oh okay, why didn't you have your phone?

Ash: I usually don't bring it when I'm just out there shooting unless my sister's are out

Ghost: oh, see you in a bit

Ash: see you!

Okay well at least he didn't try to find me. Also, now I know he actually cares about me. I have a crush on him but me being me, I'm almost positive he wouldn't like me back. I put my gun in my holster, put on my beanie, and put on my fingerless leather gloves (cuz y not lol), and tell my sisters I'm going out before leaving. I jump out and run to the city, then I climb into a roof and start jumping them. I actually love to go to the State building since it's much taller than the others so you really have to jump and haul yourself up there. I actually am not sure why I enjoy doing that. I make it to the building next to the State building and I stop for a minute before running really fast and letting out my claws. I jump to the ledge of the state building and use my claws to hold on, then I pull myself up. I smile a little to myself, then I run to the air thing on top of the building and jump onto it, I love to sit up there. The wind was blowing through my long black hair and I hum quietly. Then I hear a small noise, I look around and see nothing so I think that something is trying to sneak up on me. I pull out my gun (Glock 19) and I silently walk to the edge of the air thing I'm on. I crouch down and peek over the edge to see a figure. I quickly realize who it was, it was Ghost. He is leaning on the air vent and I jump down. I land a few feet in front of him. His head jolts up and he starts to reach for his gun until he sees it's me. "Hey" I say sitting down on the edge of the building with my legs hanging off. He sits down next to me, "did you need to tell me something?" I ask. "Oh, yeah, uh" he starts to say before stopping. I just look it over the city, I can tell he is slightly nervous to say whatever he wanted to tell me. For some reason my Ming immediately thought what if he came to me for advice, like how to tell another girl he likes them?! What if he doesn't want to hang out anymore?! What if- my thoughts are stopped when he starts to speak again. "I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend" he says. I freeze and I swear my heart skipped a beat, or a few, or it completely stopped. I didn't even blink and I honestly didn't realize how long I was like that for because he shifted his position seeming a little uncomfortable. "You don't have to though" he says with a sigh. "I-i, uh, I mean, u-uh, *grunt of annoyance* I... Yes!" I say finally. He laughs a little under his breath. We talk for a while, also looking out at the view. After about an hour of talking I say, "wait. So your telling me that you wanted to date me?". He laughs slightly, "yep... I didn't think you would feel the same that's why I was nervous" he says. I smile, damn so my crush liked me but we were both thinking that the other wouldn't like them back? Luckily he got the courage to ask or else this wouldn't be happening! After a while longer we both have to go home. But this was the best day ever!