~Thinking about each other~

Astrix's pov
  I was out on a walk because my sister's said I should stop staying in my armory all the time. Anyways, I was walking but I couldn't get my mind off of Ghost. He was really hot, ugh I just can't stop thinking about him! Sure he was quite, but that's fine. I could think about him all day everyday, his eyes, his tattoos, his muscles, his- *oompf*. "Ow, mothaf*cking walls and shit" I said, I am now most likely going to have a bruise on my forehead. I wasn't paying attention and I ran into a wall, good goind Ash. What if Ghost saw that?! Oh f*ck my life! Well I just keep walking hoping that he didn't. Now where was I? Oh right! How caring he is, even if he doesn't show it...

Ghost's pov
  I was just cleaning my guns but I couldn't seem to get Ash out of my head. Ugh, she's just so pretty. Her purple eyes, her long black hair, her black wolf ears and tail, damn even her voice! Everything about her was just so hot, and sexy, and wait we are not going to be like Swift! Hell no, not turning into Swift, not now, not ever! Suddenly I heard a *bump* and I look down to see that my phone fell off the table, I must have accidentally hit it. Then I realized another thing, that I was cleaning the same spot of my gun for probably about ten minute! Damn it! Ugh, I give up...