Chapter 38

Y/N's POV

It's dark, is everyone okay? I can't even open my eyes, I'm still unconcious. I hope eveyrone is alright and then already defeated Muzan. But where am I anyways, it's so dark in here. Also I don't feel any pain in my body, I'm just standing here alone in the dark. There are no path infront of instead pitch black sorrounding. I sighed, am I dying already?

" Y/N." I heard a very familiar voice behind me making me turn around. My eyes widened, standing infront of me is none other my mother with a man beside her wrapping his arms towards her shoulder. I hurriedly run towards them before wrapping my arms around her neck crying and sobbing.

" M-mom." I cried out while nuzzeling my head to her neck, she just giggled and rubbed my back while someone tapped my head. I decided to pull away making her wiped my tears.

" Sorry for leaving you early." She said gently with a smile while grabbing my shoulder but I just shook my head and smiled at her.

" It's not your fault mother." I said before slowly turning my head to the man beside her. He was smiling gently, his smile feels so familiar. Like Tanjiro, but I knew who he is, my eyes is the same as him. " Father?" I asked making him nod, I didn't hesitate to hug him. I finally saw him, I'm happy that I really meet him. Now I can't ask anymore question about my father.

" You've grown bigger and prettier just like your mother." He said as he pulled away making me giggle and thanked him. I already knew why my mother loves him that much. Father is a good looking man also kind and gentle. " How's Urokodaki-san?" He continued making me smiled widely.

" He is doing fine father, also may I ask something? Who is Yoriichi-san?" I asked, he didn't answer for a while and stared at mother making her nod. Father then smiled gently before holding my hands.

" He is your great grandfather Y/N, but he didn't know about it. My grandmother always tell me that Yoriichi-san believes that his family got murdered, but no they survived that's why you are born special." He said, he then gently placed his hand to my forehead where the mark was still visible. " You are one of his successor, someone who can use the orginal breath."

" Father, I'm not the only one. All of us who are strong are his succesor, also not just me who can use original breath." I said making him widened his eyes a little in amazement.

" I see, I should tell you one last thing Y/N. I'm sure you've already met someone who had a last name of Kamado."

" You know them father?" I asked making him nod.

" They are also part of Yoriichi-san's offspring." He said, my questions are fully answered now, everything that is  a mystery to me got answered. Mother and Father then suddenly hugged me making me blinked my eyes.

" We have to go now Y/N, time for you to go back also." Mother said while cupping my head, I feel sad that we will never see each other again but I'm happy that the both of then are also happy. Now that mother is not feeling lonely again, they started pulling away before giving me one last smile.

As the started disappearing, my eyes took a glimse to the people behind them. I saw the upper moon one, no I should say Yoriichi-san's twin brother together with none other than Yoriichi-san. They are both smiling at me, I also saw Oyakata-sama together with Amane-san and the twins making a tears escape in my eyes. But I smiled and bowed my head before facing all of them.

" Thank you...for everything." I said while wiping my tears, I feel so bad that I didn't even thanked them for taking care of me in person. Also if I didn't let Oyakata-sama became a bait then he should be still alive right now. I felt a warm presense around me like someone is hugging me.

' Be happy, Y/N.'

After I heard Oyakata-sama's voice, the whole sorrounding got dark again while my conciousness is getting weaker.

Kyojuro's POV

It's been three days already since the battle ended, after Y/N lose her conciousness that day. The blood that Tamayo-san gave me became effective  making me also lose my concioussness. That time the fight still continued, Tanjiro and Giyuu manage to defeat Muzan but he made Tanjiro a demon. It was a long fight but Tanjiro manage to turn back into a human again. Also, I just woke up in two days and I'm not a demon any longer.

I wanted Y/N to be the first one to see me and happily hugged me but still she was laying in the bed not even daring to open her eyes. My eyes saddened as I grabbed her hands and kissed the back of it. I keep on waiting and waiting for her to wake up but it's already been five days. I sighed as my hand tightened to the grip.

" Please wake up, Y/N." I whipsered while closing my eyes, the door then gently opened revealing Tanjiro and Nezuko who also turn back into a human. I gave them a small smile making them also return it.

" Y/N-san is not yet awake." Nezuko said with a little sad voice making me nod.

" Everyone always visit her, pleading for her to wake up." Tanjiro also said, he was right. All of the pillars who recovered always pay a visit to her, sometimes Shinobu, Mitsuri and Giyuu asked me to rest for a while and let them watch her. The door then opened again revealing Giyuu together with their mentor, Urokodaki-san.

" Rengoku, why not rest again. Let us watch her until you rested." Giyuu sais while tapping my shoulder, I just sighed faced him while standing up.

" Then I'll be back later." I said while smiling and leaving them, everyday I feel scared that one day she will not really open her eyes. I don't want that to happen, I can't live without Y/N beside me. I will never let her leave me, cause I can't take the pain.

" Kyojuro." I stopped from walking when I saw Tamayo-san in the other room who just finished cleaning one of the room. Like us, both Yushiro and her also turn back into human, I then smiled at her before approaching where she is standing.
" Are you getting enough rest? Y/N will get worried if she wake up seeing you like that." She said nagging me a little bit making me chuckle.

" I'm fine Tamayo-san, then I'll be going out for breakfast." I said and started walking again, when I already went outside I saw Obanai anf Mitsuri happily talking to each other. They noticed me and Mitsuri greeted me. I just gave her a smile before walking pass through them. I'm so tired that I can't even open my mouth to talk. Or just I don't have the mood to talk because Y/N is not here. I just sighed and continued walking.

*******
After resting for an hour I decided to go back at the butterfly estate. While walking, I notice the three little servant who always stick with Shinobu's tsuguko who are happily holding a food. I also notice Y/N's (Fav. Food) in the plate they are holding, my heart then started to beat fastly. My speed increased as I walk towards the room where Y/N is staying.

When I'm near enough to open the door, I heard Tanjiro's happy voice together with Nezuko's laugh. But the voice that make my heart jolt the most is  none other than my Y/N.

" Ahaha, really wow that's awesome."

I hurrieldy opened the door making all of them stopped from talking and stared at me. But my eyes was fucosed on Y/N, her beautiful (E/C) was directly staring at me but she giggled and smiled widely.

" Good Morning, Kyojuro."

******