Chapter 33

Y/N's POV

We are all in Oyakata-sama's house, both Kyojuro and I are sitting away from the pillars. I can't just let them hurt him while waiting for Amane-san. I can feel the intense stare they are giving especially Sanemi-san and Obanai. I slowly held Kyojuro's hand making him enterwined it.

" Y/N-sama for how long did you find out about Rengoku-kun becoming a demon?" Himejima-san asked with serious voice, I then faced Kyojuro making him nod.

" A month." I replied while not looking at them  but of course they were shocked and can't believe that I was secretly meeting him for a weeks and then turned it into a month.

" You already knew that it was a violation meeting a demon." Sanemi-san said already started nagging me, I didn't said anything but nod. He just sighed, before Amane-san entered together with Nichika besides her.

" Everyone please listen to me, Oyakata-sama told me that we should let Rengoku-sama join us in the fight." Amane-san said, I was expecting the others not to accept it but  they just didn't said anything making Amane-san continued in explaining.
" Oyakata-sama's demon ally, Tamayo-sama wrote a letter to accept Rengoku-sama. He may already devour a human but according to her Rengoko-sama didn't abandoned humanity. He is now free in Muzan's curse so I wanted to hear it from Rengoku-sama itself everything he knew about Muzan."

" If that's what Oyakata-sama and Tamayo-san wants then I'll tell you everything." Kyojuro replied seriously before started explaining everything. For me I already know why he becames a demon, an upper rank demon made him one of them and also Muzan took interest in Kyojuro's  power. So for him to survive he obeyed Muzan, but he betrayed Muzan when he  met Tamayo-san and that's the time I met Kyojuro.

He also explained everything about the upper rank demon's  strength together with Muzan.

" I understand now, I'm happy that you escape in Muzan's hands." Himejima-said with a small smile.

" Now that Rengoku-sama told us everything, I wish everyone will accept him. He had the advantage to defeat an upper moon. Then I should leave all of you to talk for a while before leaving." Amane-san said then bowed before standing and leaving us. The whole place became quiet making me open my mouth to  speak but Sanemi-san started speaking.

" Y/N-sama maybe accept you but I still want to see you kill an upper moon." He said making me sigh and glares at him.

" But still I can't believe you've been alive for two months." Shinobu replied making Mitsuri agreed.

" Can you ever turn back yourself into a human again?" Obanai asked, well he and Kyojuro knew each other since they are a kid. I heard Kyojuro's father saved Obanai from a demon and let him stayed in the flame estate.

" Tamayo-san was still searching for a cure to both Nezuko and I. She said that Nezuko's blood will turn a demon into a human." Kyojuro replied.

" That's good to hear. Well we  should all go back, we are still busy for tomorrow. This meeting is already ended." Himejima-san said making all of us nod, I then faced Kyojuro before tackling him into a hug. He then chuckled before hugging me back.

" I'm happy you can stay here." I happily said, I then heard a scoff making us  pull away.

" Go back before doing that infront of us." Sanemi-san said making me blushed madly and giving him a glare.

" M-mind your own business." I replied making Shinobu giggle while the others just smile. I was just happy that Kyojuro is back now and both of us can see each other now.

********

Kyojuro can finally stay at the estate, Senjuro and his father cried when they saw him. Tanjiro and Inosuke was crying also when they saw Kyojuro at my house and they didn't even hesitate to tackle him into a hug. Everyone was so happy to see him alive again, though he can't even get out when the sun is already up. But still the two of us spend our day staying inside while waiting for the demon slayers to pass in my trial.

Of course we didn't forget  to visit Oyakata-sama, Amane-san let us to see him and for me to also see my father. He was really really sick but didn't forget to welcome Kyojuro with a smile, I was really shocked when I saw him cry as father forgive him for killing and devouring lots of humans.

He decided to stay in my house and also didn't forget to visit Senjuro and his father. It's already night time and we decided to go outside. I persuad him to visit his grave and for me to see his reaction. I was holding his hand while we walked towards the pillars grave. When we found his grave I didn't stopped myself but laugh when he spoke.

" It's weird to visit my own grave."  He said with a smile, I also agreed while still laughing. But I got stopped when he suddenly kissed my lips before grinning. " But I'm happy to hear your laugh  again, I bet you always cry when you visit my grave." He continued while cupping my face, I blush slightly while also smiling and faced his grave.

" Well yeah, everytime I came here, I can't stop but to cry." I replied, he then pulled me into a hug before kissing my forehead.

" But now you will not cry anymore cause I'm here." He said with a soft smile while pressing his foreheaf to mine. I felt my heartbeat goes crazy when I saw that smile but I also smiled and nod.

" Let's go back, it's already late." He said while holding my hand, I also nod and walked beside him.

Whe we came back everyone is already asleep so we decided to enter to my room. I slowly removed my haori, right now he was wearing his hoari. I then felt him hug me from behind while leaning his chin to my shoulder. I sense a deja vu again.

" I really want to see you wear my haori again." He said and started kissing my neck, I slightly giggle when I felt it ticklish. But I gasped when he gently bite it giving me a hickey. He didn't stop and started lowering the kiss while unbottoning my uniform. He slightly rolled down and started kissing my collar bone.

" K-kyoju-" I was cut when he pulled me and pinned me down to my futon still kissing my neck not even leaving every spot. He then pulled away and kissed me deeply and passionately. I just closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my lips asking for entrance making me open it, he then shoved his tounge inside and we started kissing in dominance. Of course he wins as usual, I slowly pulled his hair for us to have a breath and he did it making us pant.

" I may want to continue but let's save it for next time." He whispered, knowing what he mean making me blushed as he chuckled and give me a kiss in my forehead. He then layed beside me while hugging me closer to him, I just smiled and leaned to his chest while closing my eyes. " Good night my Y/N."

" Good night Kyojuro." As we exchange our greeting, we both fell asleep and for us to meet our tomorrow.

*****