Chapter 20

Y/N's POV

We are going to have our monthly pillar meeting, it's for us to meet the boy who is working with a demon, qs far as I know his name is Kamado Tanjiro. I was surprised someone is working with an enemy, but the thing that really shocked me is the boy was Urokodaki-san's student which Giyuu recommended. That means Giyuu also knew that the boy was  working with a demon. But why did he let them? I knew Giyuu hated demon so much.

I then arrived to the Ubuyashiki-estates making me smile a little. How I miss the estate, I then saw all the pilars except for Sanemi. All of them were staring at someone so I approached them and stand beside Shinobu. But I guess I'm a little bit late cause I can feel the tension in the air. There I saw a boy lying down while his hands was tied, he had a dark crimson hair with a mark in his forhead.

I don't know but why am I feeling happy when I saw him. I just met him but his aura is so familiar with me like I already met him. He then started looking somewhere like he is finding someone. Is he finding the demon who worked with him?

" Forget about that, what will we do to Tomioka?" I heard Obanai spoke and I saw him lying in the branch of the three before I stared at Giyuu. He was standing away from us looking away, Obanai conitnued talking but I ignored it and focused on Giyuu. If he protected a demon from Shinobu then it means he saw something towards the demon.

I sighed and started walking towards Giyuu making all of the pillar face me together with Kyojuro. But I stopped knowing that Giyuu will not going to talk do I just faced the boy before kneeling down to face him. I then give him a smile before tapping his head and ruffeling his hair.

" Y/N-sama?" I heard Himejima-sama spoke a little bit confused in my sudden action. Me to I'm confused, but meeting this boy really makes me happy.

" Well let's think about the penalty  later, but I'm interested to hear the reason why this boy take a demon with him." Shinobu spoke making me stopped from ruffeling his hair and also face the boy.

" She is my-" he was cut off by  his cough making Shinobu hurriedly grabbed the water bottle and gave it to him.

" Please be careful in talking, I bet you're injured." I said as he bite the water bottle and started dringking, Shinobu also started explaining about his injury so

" The demon is my younger sister! My sister maybe a demon but she didn't hurt any human nor even ate them for two years. She will not hurt any humans ever!" Tanjiro explained as he seriously faced me, but of course the others didn't believed it. Demons are not easily trusted, I maybe the one who believed in him but that doesn't change the fact that they hate demons.

" Please believe me! I became a swordman so that Nezuko can be a human again!" He continued, so his sister's name is Nezuko. I smiled as I stand up.

" I understand you young boy, you already gain my trust but I'm not sure if my co-pillars will trust you." I said with a  smile making him widen his eyes.

" Y/N-sama, you're just kind." Obanai said making me sigh and shrugged my shoulders. I then approached Kyojuro and stand besides him while he stared at me with a little bit confused look. Well I just trusted Tanjiro and his demon sister.

" Also we can't just do whatever we want without Oyakata-sama's permission. So why not wait for him." I said making Mitsuri smiled and nod, I bet she really wanted to say that. Sanemi-san then appeared while holding a box, also I sense a demon inside of it so maybe it's Tanjiro's sister.

A kakushi then followed him stopping Sanemi-san as  Shinobu also stand up with an angry face. I sighed, he really do whatever he wants. But I already know he can't be easily persuaded after  all he hates demons. But I was shocked when he stabbed the box and  I heard a  low grunt  of a girl. Tanjiro then dashed towards him headbutting Sanemi-san making him fell down. I then heard Mitsuri laughed a little but she stopped and covered her face making me just smiled awkwardly.

" Damn yo-"

" That's enough Sanemi, don't forget you're here at father's house." I said seriously, I also had enough with this already that's why I should act as Oyakata-sama's daughter for today only. He is acting on his own not even hearing father's order, I heard him scoff before wiping the blood in his nose and apologized.

" Y/N you should also calm down." I heard Kyojuro said making me face him before sighing and smiling at him. The twins then appeared opening the door as we kneel down, Oyakata-sama already arrived.

" I'm happy to see you again Oyakata-sama, but before we start the meeting. Would you mind in explaining to us about Kamado Tanjiro having a demon around him."  Sanemi asked, he is now calmed down after doing something that I really hate.

" Right, about the situation of Tanjiro and Nezuko I already accepted it." Oyakata-sama replied making all of the pillar widened their eyes but of course I'm happy about it. But like I said some of them can't easily accept it.

" I'm sorry but I can't accept that Oyakata-sama." Himejima-san said with tears  in his eyes, some of us accept it but also the others can't accept it. Also Giyuu is involved with this so I'm afraid that everyone will hate him.

" The letter please?" Oyakata-sama then asked making Hinaki grabbed a letter as she started reading it. It was a letter from Urokodaki-san about Tanjiro and Nezuko. And if Nezuko will devour a human then he, Tanjiro and Giyuu will commit seppuku.

" So what if they commit seppuku? If they want to die then die like I care!" Sanemi-san said, making also Kyojuro agreed. This is really hard but if Nezuko will devour a human then it can't be change, the life she will devour can't come back.

" We can't guarantee that she won't attack a human. We can't prove it and also we can't prove that she will attack humans." Oyakata-sama said,but of course Sanemi-san and also Tanjiro already met Muzan which we can't even met. I really wanted to laugh when I saw the other pillars reaction. But I was really amazed, that someone like him already met a pillar.

Oyakata-sama then shushed them up, amd started explaining that Muzan will sent a demons to kill Tanjiro. Also this will be the chance to really fight him, and I knew Oyakata-sama don't want to waste the chance. But still Sanemi-san can't accept it so he grabbed his sword and cut his hand.

" Sane-"

" I'm sorry Y/N-sama, Oyakata-sama but I will prove it to you that demon can't be our ally." He said and then entered inside to avoid the sun. He then lets go of the box and stabbed it making me rise up but Kyojuro stopped me by holding my wrist. I clenched my hand and let him stopped me.

Sanemi-san then opened the box  revealing a girl, everyone of us stared at them. Waiting for the demon to attack Sanemi-san, but we were shocked when she avoided her face to Sanemi-san with disgust face. I sigjed in relief that she didn't hurt or even attack Sanemi. It means it is already proven that he can't devour a human. Still even if it's proven not some of us can accept her.

*****

" Just as you've all reported, the demons had increased more than before. We need to add more ranks of the demon slayers." Oyakata-sama asked, our meeting had already started and also for us to discuss the demons who are already increasing while us demon slayers are still not improving. Lots of young demon slayers got killed or even weak to become a hashira.

" Well that kid today is sure something else. He even landed a blow on you flamboyantly, Shinazugawa, he gots some potential." Uzui-san said making Sanemi-san scoff.

" Still considering that boy ran into a twleve kizuki as soon as he join the demon slayer corps. We even rarely conront one it meand he had a  potential." Kyojuro said, I smiled it seems Tanjiro caught his attention.

" I agree, Y/N I guess it's time for you to use more often your second breathing, now that you're the only pillar who can use the origninal breath." Oyakata-sama said while staring at me.

" I understand Oyakata-sama."

" Also you're one kasugaigarasu reported to me that Kamado Tanjiro can also use the breath of sun like you Y/N." All of us was shocked when he said that.

" What..do you mean?" I asked politely.

" I don't know it yet but I think the two of you a related Y/N. But I guess it's better to ask him personally." I didn't said anything and nod with a smile. If Oyakata-sama said is true then I should really ask Tanjiro about it. I really wanted to know about my family's history, and now I will slowly know about it all. And also the reason why I feel happy when I met Tanjiro for the first time.

*******