Chapter Twenty-One

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

The reason why we wrote something like this is because LOR is rated as PG-13, but there's really nothing PG-13 about it except the vulgar words, so we decided to add this....This is our first time writing something like this, we hope it's okay :P 

SORRY ITS QUITE SHORT WE PROMISE WE'LL UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPPIE WITHIN A WEEK :)

PLEASE COMMENT!

Chapter Twenty-One

Roxy’s POV

Britney shot me a glare as she sauntered out of the elevator, purposely swaying her hips as she walked towards where Alexander and I were sitting. I rolled my eyes, slightly smirking as I watched Alexander completely ignore her presence.

“Alexanderrrrr,” Britney whined in her high-pitched voice, tottering on her super high heels towards him. She pouted her lips, twirling strands of hair around her fingers. Does she really think that’s attractive? I thought in amusement, watching her as she tried to seduce Alexander. “Who you are doesn’t just automatically explain everything.” He stared at me. “I thought you weren’t all brawn and no brains?” I shot back at him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Britney glare at us. If looks could kill, I would be lying in a pool of my own blood. “Alexander…” Britney whined again as she strutted like a duck to Alexander and sit down on his lap. I smiled slightly as I watched Britney rub her ass against the Alexander’s jeans and turn her head back to look at him and pout her lips, coated thickly with red lip gloss. Alexander scowled fiercely and glared at her. Fear flashed in Britney’s eyes before she swung herself around so she was straddling him and reached out a hand, sliding it down Alexander’s eight pack, defined clearly by his form fitting shirt, and down his jeans. My eyes widened slightly as I watched for Alexander’s reaction. His face had returned to its emotionless state but his hands were fisted like he was trying to restrain himself from hitting her.

Then everything happened in flash, one moment Britney was giving Alexander a hand-job and the next thing I knew Britney was held up against the wall by her throat, her legs kicking wildly and her hands pulling weakly at Alexander’s hand as he slowly cut off her air supply. “I could kill you now and nobody would ever find out. A letter would be sent to your daddy saying something along the lines of ‘Dear parents of slut, We are sorry to inform you that your whore of a daughter lost her pathetic little life in an accident during Physical Health Education class. The bitch was rock-climbing as being as stupid as she was, she tied the safety rope wrongly and fell to her death.’ Do not test my patience, I will not hesitate to kill you with my own two hands. Am I being clear, you fucking whore?” He snarled. Britney nodded weakly as she pulled futilely and desperately at Alexander’s fingers. He instantly let go of her and she collapsed in a heap onto the floor, sucking in air frantically. Alexander wiped his hand on his jeans as if he touched something disgusting. I glanced at Britney’s neck, a bruise was already forming, and I could instantly tell that it was going to be one very ugly bruise. “Let’s go.” He growled at me. Taking another glance at Britney I decided I could care less about that slut so I followed Alexander quickly, ignoring her moans of pain and she writhed on the floor.

Alexander walked with long, wide strides, and having shorter legs I had to jog just to be able to keep up with his speed. “Hey slow down a little, will you?” I huffed as I jogged behind him. He stormed on as if he hadn’t heard me. “Hey!” Miffed that I was being ignored, I ran forward and grabbed onto his wrist. He swung around, eyes widening a little. His face was set in a bone-chilling mask but his eyes burned with fury and the feral wildness of a madman. Wary, I immediately let go of his wrist and took a step back. He stared at me, yet it was as if he was staring through me. Before I could react, his hand shot out and grabbed my wrist tightly, the pain made me wince a little and I could tell that it was going to leave a bruise. “Hey!” I protested as he dragged me to a door that had a golden plate with ‘Alexander Blackcliffe’ carved in it. He swiped his room card roughly and shoved the door open as soon as it unlocked. I glared furiously at the back of Alexander’s head as he dragged me into his room.

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING SEXUAL STUFF, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS NOT HARDCORE AT ALL, IT IS NOT WHAT AN INNOCENT YOUTH SHOULD BE READING.

The door clicked shut and he pulled me to stand in front of me, his expression hard. “Just what-?!” I froze up in shock as he swept down pressed his lips to mine, kissing me roughly, one of his hand tangled in my hair and his other arm wrapped painfully tight around my waist. His lips moved brutally against mine and I moaned slightly as he grinded his hips against me, he was already hard. He moved his hand up and squeezed my breast lightly, rubbing his thumb in circles over my clothes where my nipple was and I whimpered with need as my knees went weak. I moaned in protest when he removed his hand and gasped in pleasure as he slid his hand back to where it was before, but this time under my clothes. He took the chance and slipped his tongue through my lips, sliding it against mine sensually.

I shouldn’t be kissing him. This is wrong. This isn’t what I want. Or is it? But I shouldn’t be doing this. What am I doing? Why is he doing this? This has to stop. I DON’T WANT THIS!

“Stop…” I mumbled incoherently. “No…stop it.” I struggled futilely against his strong grip, he wasn’t budging. “Stop…” I whispered as he slid his lips along my jaw-line. “ALEXANDER!” I yelled and shoved him with all the strength I could muster. He moved back only an inch or so but it was all I needed. Lifting my hand, trembling weakly, I flung it across his face. His head swung to the side from the force and the slap echoed in the large room. He chuckled softly. “Why? You want me, don’t you?” He said lowly. “No. I don’t.” I shook my head and took a step back. “Don’t lie.” Before I could stop him he took a step forward and slid his hand smoothly into my jeans, beneath my underwear. I was wet, just from kissing him. He smirked before removing his hand from my jeans and licking my juices sensually from his fingers. A hot blush rushed up to my cheeks and I shifted uncomfortably feeling the wetness seep through my jeans as I got even more aroused. “My body may want you, but I don’t. I don’t want this. I don’t want to have anything to do with you. Not like this.” I shook my head again.

“You said the other time, that I was just like the other girls, that I only cared about sex. But it looks like you’re the one who cares about sex. I’m not cold and emotionless like you, and I can’t ever be like you. I don’t have a stone heart. I have feelings too.” Sighing, I reached for the door handle and swung the door open. “I’m not going to be your plaything.” I said softly before I stepped out and closed the door gently behind me. My knees buckled immediately and I collapsed onto the floor, leaning against his door.

That shouldn’t have happened. How the hell did it become such a mess?

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!! :)