Chapter Eleven

Hello guys! :) Zephyr here haha! Yes we finally updated okay ;) and haha i know you guys are curious about what happened after Alexander caught Roxy but this is kind of a filler for the next, which will be tres interesting ;) comment and vote if its good! <3

Chapter Eleven

Alexander’s POV

I slammed my foot on the gas pedal angrily, and my black Koenigsegg zoomed further and further away from the school, until I couldn’t see it in the rearview mirror anymore. I was very pissed. After the ‘gathering’ between my gang and Ashton’s, I was in a very bad mood. None of the gang bothered to come after me, knowing that if they did, they would be dead. Stupid, fucking bastard. God, I just wanted to beat someone up now, and if anyone dared piss me off any further, they might as well be a dead man walking.

I didn’t even glance at the speed meter as it increased to over 100 km/h. I drove like this all the time, why the fuck should I slow down for anyone? Did they even think I gave a fuck? Of course I didn’t. I’m Alexander Blackcliffe, I can do whatever I wanted.

As soon as I reached the cliff, I got out and slammed the door, only to find someone already there. What the fuck? Who the hell is that person? I couldn’t hold in my anger any longer, and stomped over to the edge.

It was a girl, with long blonde hair and rosy cheeks, with her eyes closed. She looked so innocent, not really my type. She was attractive, but I didn’t care. I was in a fucking bad mood, and she was in my territory. This was my fucking place.

“Who the hell are you, and what the fuck are you doing here?” I snarled, and she sat up and whipped around, her hair flying behind her. When she saw me standing there, her jaw dropped open and her eyes widened. Her expression was very amusing, but I didn’t feel like laughing right now. I raised an eyebrow. “You’re from school aren’t you? What the fuck are you doing here?” I was very pissed off. I didn’t think I could control myself any longer, and this girl wasn’t helping. The girl narrowed her eyes at me. “From school? I live on the same floor as you. And you’ve definitely seen me before. And what the hell do you mean what am I doing here? This place isn’t anyone’s property so why am I not allowed here?” She glared at me, clearly pissed off, and I internally smirked.

“I don’t remember you. You must be one of the sluts that want to have a fuck with me and got rejected. Or one of those that was a bad fuck. And anyone around this area knows that this place is mine.” I said coldly. Her glare increased in intensity, and her upper lip curled over her teeth in anger. “I’m sure as hell that I have never had sex with you or even tried to, and absolutely don’t want to. And I’m not even from around here you dumbass; how the hell would I know? And even if I did, I wouldn’t care.” She crossed her arms over her chest, and if this was a normal incident, my eyes would wander but I was in a bad mood.

“You wouldn’t care? Then I’ll just have to drag you out of here.” I was clearly angered now, and I stalked forward to grab her arm and drag her away from my territory. But when she put up a defensive position, my eyes widened. Did she know how to fight? But then her eyes glazed over, and she seemed to be thinking of something. I walked closer to her, and suddenly she snapped back to attention, her posture relaxing, until she noticed how close I was. She backed away, and I realised that we were on the edge of the cliff. Shit! She slipped, her arms flailing, her eyes showing terror.

Without thinking, I reached forward and grabbed her arms, pulling her close to me so she wouldn’t fall. A blush rose up onto the girl’s cheeks as she held onto me tightly with eyes wide and lips trembling. Suddenly feeling unnerved by the innocent doll-like girl pressed to me tightly I took a few steps back from the cliff edge and let go of the girl, but the girl’s small delicate hands still clutched tightly at me tightly. Attempting to remove her hands from my arms I tried to pry her fingers off one by one but she was surprisingly strong and didn’t budge even a millimeter. I could take her off if I used more force, but she looked so fragile I couldn’t bring myself to hurt her. Then suddenly I felt her start to shake. Crap. Was it a panic attack or is she going to cry? Fuck! I can’t handle crying girls!

I sat down against the glossy black paint of my Koenigsegg pulling the unknown girl onto my lap. She said she lived on the same floor as me, but I don’t remember seeing anyone like her. Then the image of the blond girl Roxy dancing sexily when me and the guys walked in on her and her friends. She couldn’t be...I took a look at the girl who was currently quietly sobbing to see the same bright goldilocks hair and the tiny but beautiful figure, not to mention the same doe like turquoise eyes and full pink lips. It definitely was her. The girl Hunter and the guys said was suspicious. Then a black motorbike standing in the shadows of the long tree by the cliff caught my eye. It was Nathaniel’s bike. But I didn’t see him anywhere, so there was only one way the bike could be here. Maybe there really was some truth in what the guys said, because I knew Nathaniel would never let any girl touch his bike, like I wouldn’t let just any girl drive my car.

Roxy’s tears gradually slowed, and I let out a breath. I normally wouldn’t give a fuck about girls crying, because I can’t stand it so I would just walk away and leave them to cry, but for some reason I couldn’t walk away from this girl. She leaned on my chest, her breathing becoming steady. I just gazed down at her, wondering why I didn’t feel like pushing her away. It felt okay, just holding her.

After a few minutes, I realised she wasn’t moving. Wait, what happened? I glanced down at her, trying to see her face, but it was covered by her hair. My hand automatically reached to brush away her hair, but then I hesitated at the last second, but then slowly pushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. I sucked in a breath, looking at her facial expression. Her long eyelashes fanned against her cheekbones, her eyes closed. Her mouth was dropped open slightly in a soft ‘o’. She looked like an angel, and I didn’t want to just leave her there. I grumbled under my breath. That meant I had to take her back to school. Damn.

I shifted slightly so she was in my arms, then I stood up and carried her to the car. She was still leaning on my chest, so I held her with one arm and opened the front seat door before placing her down gently and making sure her seatbelt was tightened. I didn’t want to be responsible for anything that happened to her. Then I closed the door and got in my car, starting the engine and glancing at the girl sleeping beside me. Hm, Roxy huh? I wondered, stepping on the gas pedal. Well, she certainly is an interesting one. She’s someone to keep an eye on. I smirked, and headed back to school.