Chapter Fourteen

Hi Guys! This chapter is kind of dramatic :) Hope you enjoy it!!

Chapter Fourteen

Nathaniel's POV

I ran a hand through my hand frustratedly. Cain wasn't kidding when he said his sister is hard to handle. Leave her alone for a second and she disappears. Not that I didn't understand why she was angry, but after spending so much time with her, it's hard to admit but I've gotten a soft spot for her, maybe something more. There's too much happening right now, and with Roxy constantly hovering in my mind it didn't make anything easier.

-flashback-

"I'm launching an attack on the Poisoned Angels. I'm telling you because it may affect you as well, we thought it would be fair to give you a warning. Of course, we don't mind if you want to join as well." Said Alexander Blackcliffe with his face emotionless. It's a bit suspicious, why would they warn us, we would be in trouble if we were dragged in, and wouldn't that be better for the Mortem Dracones? Apparently Cain had the same idea. "Why would you warn us beforehand? It's better for you if we're dragged in unexpectedly isn't it?" Cain asked, his voice cold. "If you're dragged in then we might be affected as well, and our plans might fail." Alexander said. "Plans? What-" Cain started. "We're not gonna say anything more than this. We're only here to warn you and offer a truce during the time of the fights between us and Poisoned Angels. If you have any problems with it we're fine with a full out battle." Alexander said with his damn smirk, before abruptly standing up and leaving, his gang trailing behind him.

-flashback end-

And we were discussing about that, when Roxy came in, asking about what we were talking about. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I know that she can handle herself, but I hope she doesn't run into any of does damn PAs (Poisoned Angels), those fucking bastards don't play fair. At least I know the MDs (Mortem Dracones) have a sense of fairness to at least give her a one-to-one battle, or if I'm lucky, don't fight her because she's a girl. But I know she'd feel very insulted if that was the case. And she'd actually attack them instead of being smart and running as far as she can.

I parked the car outside the school, since Roxy had taken my bike. But strangely, I didn't mind; if it had been anyone else, I would've beat up the person to hell and back and he/she'd never ever been able get off a damn wheelchair again. No one touched my bike and got away with it. I felt a vibration in my pocket, and I pulled my handphone out, frowning. I had fifteen missed calls, and thirty-four unread messages from Kaera and Rae. Just as I was about to call one of them back, the screen flashed, signalling that Rae was calling me right now. I sighed exasperatedly, before answering the call.

"Hello?" I asked in a bored tone, locking my car and walking towards the dorm building. I heard shuffling, before Rae answered. "Nathaniel, where are you now?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm heading towards the dorms, why-" "Where the hell were you?! I've been trying to reach you since three!" I checked my watch; now was six, which meant that I'd been searching for Roxy for at least three hours. "Well, you got me now, right? What's the big problem?" I snapped, tired with her shouting. I heard more shuffling, then a few sniffs. I raised my brow. Was someone sick or something? "Weren't you with Roxy earlier?" She asked, and I tensed. "Yeah, why?" I quickened my pace to the dorms. "Well, she's back in our dorm," There was a slight pause. "And she's crying. So you bet-" I hung up, and sprinted to the dorm building, knowing that I would get it later on.

Roxy's POV.

I let him in. Alexander. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. He's the first to touch me that way. I'd never had a boyfriend, never had a date, never had sex. In other words, I was a complete virgin, but I didn't care. I've never let a man touch me sexually. But I let him.