Chapter Seventeen

HEYOOOOO WE ARE BACK!!! 1-3 days earlier, in fact, depending on what timezone you're in. SHORT CHAPTER, WE KNOW. BUT! I (xkies) felt it was an appropriate place to end. This chappie is COMPLETELY UNEDITED. We might update again later in the night. (evening here). Nathaniel+Roxy fans will be happy with this chappie ;) We haven't thought of couple name yet, so for now its someone+someone.   yup, enjoy reading! <3 you guys! 

Chapter Seventeen

Roxy’s POV

The bang echoed loudly through the maze and I smirked, lowering the gun.

“My win, Nate.” I flipped my hair over my shoulders and placed my free hand onto my hip. “I am NEVER going to play paintball with you again.” Nate growled and ran his hand through his normally dark hair, which was now covered with hot pink paint. Courtesy of me, of course. I pouted at him from my spot, which was behind a pillar.

“Aww, is wittle Natey a swore losey?” I teased him with a cutesy voice, only to earn a glare from him. “Awww, how cute. Here, consolation prize.” I skipped over to him quickly and gave him a gentle peck on his cheek, barely reaching due to my short height. He blinked, startled, but recovered with a smirk.

“Maybe I should play with you again, and next time, on the lips darling.” Nathaniel drawled, his lips tilted up in his infamous smirk I had come to recognise. I rolled my eyes before punching him in the gut. He groaned and I took his gun and walked through the small maze to the counter, returning the guns and heading towards the lot where Nate’s bike was parked. In a short span of five minutes into the game, I had Nate covered head to toe in different colors, and he hadn’t even got the chance to shoot me once. What can I say? It’s natural talent. Maybe I should join the army after I finish high school. (A/N: Don’t know if this is possible in America (which is where roxy is from btw), but it is here where we’re from, so...)

As I pondered this possibility, Nate walked over to me wearing paint-free clothes, but appeared to have had troubles with washing his hair; it was still dyed a eye-catching pink. I bit my lip hard to resist laughing at the sight of the normally dark, dangerous and cool Nathaniel with pink hair. He scowled at me while tugging at his hair, attempting to get the dried paint out. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you wash your hair when we get back to the dorm. For now...” I trailed off as I reached my hand forward and pulled the hood of his jacket down far enough to cover his eyes. Grabbing his helmet from the bike I slammed it down onto his hoodie-covered head. He winced. “Sorry!” I smiled sheepishly. “I’ll drive, since you can’t see.” I grinned. “You’re just using this as an opportunity to drive my bike.” He said from under the helmet. “Unless you want to showcase your pink hair?” I laughed. Nate grumbled under his breath and I laughed again. Without thinking, I put my hand into the front pocket of his jeans and dug around for his bike keys. “Where did you put the damn keys?” I grumbled, my fingers swept through the pocket space for the pieces of metal. Then Nate’s hand closed around my wrist and pulled me against his hard body. His body warmth radiated through his jacket and to my shock, I felt blood rush up madly to my cheeks. I shivered as his lips grazed my jawline. He wrapped his arm around my waist, securing me so I couldn’t move. “You shouldn’t do things like that, I might misunderstand.” He whispered lowly by my ear. I blushed even more, biting my lip.

Then suddenly he let go of me completely, taking a step back. “Let’s go.” He said emotionlessly. “Um, okay.” I caught the keys he threw to me and swung my leg over the bike, starting the engine. As soon as I was sure Nate was on the bike I went full speed back to school, with a tangled mess of feelings that left me slightly dazed and more than a little confused.

------

We wanna know what you guys think about this story so please comment!

And those who are fans of the other guys, like Alexander, maybe even Lukas or Adrian, or even Zayn maybe, don't worry, this does NOT mean Tori is with Nate. We're not sure who we're going to put who with who, even though our description leans heavily towards Alexander. We might even add new candidates, i mean there are still some people who we have mentioned, but haven't written in yet, so that might be something to look forward to.

And if there is any particular character you want to read more of, tell us!