Prologue

"People want all the wrong kind of love.

They want a Gatsby and Daisy love connection, but don't realize the synthetic infatuation of the nefarious spell.

They want a Romeo and Juliet whirlwind, but forget they haphazardly and half insanely lead each other to their demises.

They want a Bella and Edward undying commitment, but don't see the crippling dependency of an unrealistic relationship.

People want to romanticize the unromantic, want to glorify the obsession. They want to believe in a green light or an eternal love, they don't want mortal. They don't want normal.

But they don't understand, they can't see, what's special in the unspecial.
Love is the way his eyes crinkle when he laughs. Love is the way he opens the door with a goofy smile and raised eyebrows. Love is the way he bought you the wrong flowers on Valentine 's Day. Love is the way he breathes in your exhale, just to make sure you're alive. Love is the way he doesn't have to be extraordinary to be perfect.

In a way, love is all the ways life is ordinary."

A/N:
Beyond happy to be releasing my fifth book. Honestly, I never thought I would be saying that. I'm beyond grateful for all my readers who keep me writing! I cant wait for you guys to see this story unfold, I'm working really hard on it.

Thank you loves!