Chapter 15: Dancing Emotions

"She didn't say anything" Jonathan told Patrick once more as he got comfortable in the airplane seat.

"God" Patrick sighed, snapping his head back into the head rest of the chair.

"Give her time, she'll come around" Jonathan tells him, his eye filled with sincerity.

"How do you know?"

"I know, trust me on this?" Jonathan said, trying to convince himself. Jonathan knew nothing of Ella, nothing but her name. He couldn't tell for sure that she would come around, but something told him she just might.

Ella truly was beautiful, breath taking even. But Jonathan could see through her, she was confident but there was something. Something that if not danced around lightly would break her, crumble her even. She knew she was beautiful but she didn't believe it fully.

Jonathan knew Patrick, he was kind hearted. Jon knew Patrick would make an amazing husband one day but with practice and patience. And that one flaw in Ella, Patrick would push a little to hard.

Patrick stuffed the headphones in his ears and began to play the same playlist he's had since minor leagues.

Images of Ella danced in his head and he glanced at his phone multiple times in hopes of a text message from her. Just the simple word 'hi' would make Patrick happy.

When the Hawks touched down in Nashville, Jon and Pat headed to their hotel room. They both have been roommates since Patrick first came to the team. Together, they've grown up. They've become brothers, even the rivalry and arguments were amongst the two.

But non the less Patrick knew that he would do marvelous things with his new brother, Jon. He would win a Stanley Cup with him.

It wasn't a dream for the both of them, it was reality and it was coming soon.

"We have two days off for thanksgiving" Jonathan begins "You flying home?"

"Gonna fly the family out here" Patrick says as he pulls back the comforter on his bed.

"What about Christmas?" Jon asks

"Flying out there, it's a month and half away.. Not really thinking about it to much"Patrick shakes his head.

"I know, but it's always good to think ahead.. Maybe even bring Ella" Jonathan raised his eye brows at Pat.

"You're crazy" Patrick laughs him off.

"Alright fine but you have to invite her to the New Years party"

"Yep you're definitely are crazy!"

"Never said she has to come but you have to invite her"

"Alright alright, I'll take care of everything"

"Pat" Jon says as he pulls the comforter over him.

"Hmm?"

"Be careful with her okay? You know she's young and-"

"Don't worry Jon" Patrick assures him before turning off the lamp.