"You can't love me."

***

***

After supervising the two agents, Young-mi finally turned off the devices and puts them back into the duffel bag.

"We'll just have to wait for the two to come back here," She told the others before standing up to take the duffel bag back to Lisa's room.

Yoongi's followed her with his gaze as she disappears in Lisa's room. He stood up, confusing everyone.

"I'm going to talk to her."

Was the only thing he said before following Young-mi to the royal maknae's room. Yoongi closed the door behind him and the rest was left dumbfounded.

"Well, that was... nice?" Taehyung commented.

Namjoon sighed, "I still can't believe that our maknaes are out risking their lives, while we just sit and look pretty."

Jisoo nodded, "That's maybe why Lisa kept sneaking out at night and returning back with bruises and cuts on her body."

"Oh~ Our poor maknae!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

Jin just kept staring down on the floor, "How could we not know about this? We're part of the company too, yet our bosses picked our maknaes to go out on some dangerous missions."

"Aren't you guys mad at them? Even just a little bit?" Jimin asked.

Jennie crossed her arms, "I'm not mad at Lisa for not telling us. I'm just a little bit upset and disappointed that she should've at least given us a clue about what's happening."

"Don't you remember what Young-mi said? Lisa had to follow some random protocol so that she could stay as an idol," Hoseok said.

"But why?"

Then a voice spoke, "Because I didn't want to be an idol in the first place."

Everyone in the living room turned their heads to the two maknaes by the door. They took off their shoes and walked inside.

"What do you mean, Lisa? You said you've always wanted to be one."

She sighed, "I lied. I didn't come here in Korea to be an idol, I needed to come here and join YG to be an idol. I didn't want any of this, I just needed to be an idol so I can stay as a secret agent."

"Why do you need to?" They asked.

Should she tell everyone her dark past? The real reason why she left her country and came to a place where she would have to overcome problems on her own.

"I can't tell you that."

Young-mi puts back the duffel bag where she got it and was about to go back to the living room when she heard the door shut.