Epilogue

***

***

"Breaking news: YG's CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, is being detained in Seoul Detention Center for secretly hoarding and using the company's idol's money for himself and for illegal gambling for years. There is still no comment about who will take over the company."

"Today, we have one of the company's idols speaking for the company. Lee Chae-rin, also known as CL from the well-known group, 2NE1."

CL walked towards the podium with pride and confidence as she carries the whole company on her shoulders.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Lee Chae-rin, also known as CL and I am here to speak out and answer your questions in behalf of my company, YG."

Camera clicks and flashes can be seen and heard as reporters and journalists kept quiet to listen to the charismatic woman speaking up front.

"As you all know, our former CEO, has been sent for trial and ordered guilty by the judge for illegal gambling and using the idol's money for his own benefit. The company is extremely disturbed by this information and so we will have to keep our silence for a while. But, our artist's projects and activities that was already started this year will still continue to reassure the fans."

The man beside her spoke, "Questions for Ms. CL will now be taken."

People started to put their hands up and wave their mics to get the woman's attention. Chatter filled the room once again as everyone tried to get answers from CL.

"Ms. CL, how did the company find out about this?"

CL took a deep breath before answering. "One of the people who works in the company gave a tip and after intensive investigation, he was found guilty."

"Who will take over the company now?"

"I will take over the company from now on. The board of trustees from the company has made a decision and gave me the responsibility and the chance to help our company get back on its feet again."

"Woah~ CL sunbae sure is great in public speaking!" Taehyung watched CL's live interview in awe.

Jennie giggled and ruffled Taehyung's hair before sitting down beside him, "Of course! She is one of YG's best after all!"