"I have high expectations."

***

***

"So? Any update, Agent?"

The man sits up properly on his seat, "Sir, I think we might have a bit of a problem."

The mad in front of him raise his brow, "How so, Agent Jeon?"

"Somebody is suspicious."

Mr. Bang, Jungkook's boss, went silent and he didn't utter a word. Their plan of getting to know the girls—especially Lisa—is going smoothly and the girls had already built their trust on the boys. Jungkook's members are being used as a decoy to get closer to Lisa and they don't even know about it.

"Who? Is it one of the girls?"

Agent Jeon shook his head, "It's Min Yoongi, sir."

For the past month, Jungkook has been multitasking. He's busy with his career, he's still taking missions from his boss even though his boss told him he doesn't have to, since his side mission is one of the most important missions his boss gave him so he needs to focus.

But, as Jungkook is doing his best to do all three—oh and let's not forget he still has another task, to make sure he keeps his alter ego hidden, one certain person is slowly noticing Jungkook's weird behaviors.

Min Suga jjang-jjang-man-bboong-bboong—I mean, Min Yoongi.

It's not that weird for Jungkook to get tired from time to time, it's natural for them because they are idols after all. But, Jungkook's weird behaviors such as, getting home late, making lame excuses to leave, his sleeping record almost tying up with Yoongi's, and practically living in Mr. Bang's office is raising up suspicions from his members.

Jungkook even listed a bunch of excuses to say to his members every time they ask him where he's going. They believed him—even Namjoon, but there is one member who didn't.

Yoongi shrugged off his suspicions every time he felt something weird every time Jungkook makes lame excuses about going out or every time he gets home late. But, it's clear that something's bothering him and Yoongi's big brother instinct is tingling. He wants to help his dongsaeng.

"Yoongi? I doubt that."

Jungkook crossed his arms, "Sir, despite him always sleeping, he notices a lot of stuff because he's a very observant person."

Mr. Bang sighed, "You're right, we should have seen this coming. If he gets even more suspicious he might get curious and starts investigating."

"He might figure the truth out anytime soon."

Jungkook's leg started shaking and his fingers fidgeting, "What do we do? We can't tell him can't we?"

"Don't worry agent, he can't know about this," Mr. Bang replied, "Not yet, at least."

"Anyway, how's your relationship—I mean, mission with Lisa?"

Jungkook smiled as an image of the girl formed in his head, "It's great. She's trusting me more and more."