"A collab of YG and Big Hit."

***

***

"Lisa-yah!! Your ship with Jungkook is trending again!"

Lisa rolled her eyes at her older member. Today was a normal day for them, no practices, no variety shows, no photo shoots, nothing. Their boss gave them a rest day, they all deserved it since they worked hard for their comeback.

Chaeyoung is scrolling through social media and there's one topic that's dominating the internet, blacktan. The girls are shipped with members of BTS and pictures and videos of the boys' reaction to their new comeback are flooding the internet.

This is actually a normal thing for them, being shipped with other idols is a common thing in this industry. The girls aren't bothered anymore, not as much as the first time ships of them and other idols were floating around. As YG artists, or any artist for that matter will always be put under the spotlight. Everywhere they go, cameras are following them, fans are recording their every single move. 

This time though, the wave of hashtags, videos, and pictures are flooding the internet. This is something they haven't encountered yet. The amount of people shipping them and posting are off the charts. But, if there are shippers, there's also haters. Now, the shippers and non-shippers are on war, ever since that night happened. World War 3 has begun—Kpop edition.

Jennie was just watching TV beside Lisa and Jisoo is in the kitchen making them breakfast, while Chaeyoung can't seem to stop screaming. She still can't process the fact that millions of people are now shipping them with the most famous Korean boy group.

"Chaengie, as much as I love you, can you please just shut up for at least a few seconds?" Jennie has had enough.

She pouted, "Have you guys seen all of these posts about us?! It's dominating the internet! If Blacktan is an actual group, I would die to join."

Lisa sighed, "No matter how many people ships us together, it doesn't mean all the ships will sail. In this industry, it's hard to love."

Jisoo joined in the conversation, "Lisa's right, we've sacrificed a lot to get here, we even lost a person."

"Wow, Lisa.." Chaeyoung's eyes sparkled at Lisa.

Her brow rose, "What?"

"You sound so mature! And I'm older than you!" She whined.

Her members chuckled at her whining, then Jennie spoke, "That's why you need to stop with your fanfics, be like Lisa."

Chaeyoung pouted again as the three members laughed at their member's fake crying. If only all the days were just like this. If only Lisa could sleep peacefully without having to worry about her member's safety, their careers, and her secret identity.

But, just like her dream to be a doctor, It's too far for her to reach.