"Is liskook real?"

***

***

"Lisa! There you are!" Jisoo exclaimed as the maknae used every last moving muscle in her body to walk inside without limping.

She just got back and to not raise any suspicions from her members, they decided to not take Lisa to the hospital. She doesn't have any injuries, she's just tired from all the running and she almost sprained her ankle after she and Agent Jeon jumped out of the window to escape the warehouse.

Agent Lee wrapped her wrists with bandages and told Lisa to not move her wrists too much so it won't be too painful. The bandages were visible and it obviously raise suspicions, so Agent Park took off his grey hoodie and gave it to Lisa.

"I'm home."

After almost two weeks of meeting up at Big Hit, the two groups with the help of both of their companies have finally finished songwriting.

They're back in the building again to start their very first recording. The girls are obviously excited, as much as they were excited to contribute to the songwriting part of all of the songs and they had fun. 

"I'm so excited!" Jennie exclaimed.

Jisoo sighed, "Finally, we can start recording. Thinking of what to write for the lyrics gave me headaches."

"We should eat something after our recording," Chaeyoung suggested.

The two nodded, "We should also invite the boys, the more the merrier."

"Chickin!!!!!" Jisoo chanted.

Young-mi laughed at the three girls at the back. Jisoo's love for chicken will always be at the top of Blackpink ships.

Jisoo x chickin.

Young-mi's stomach churned as she parked their van in Big Hit's parking lot. For the past week—almost two—she did her best to avoid Yoongi. She couldn't bring herself to talk to him. She can't even sit next to him, let alone breath the same air. 

Kim Young-mi should be proud. She's not just standing inside the same room with the Min Yoongi, but she's also friends with all six members of BTS. Fans could only cry about the fact that some of them will only be able to breath the same air as them, since some fans aren't able to afford going to concerts and fan meets.

"We're here girls!" She announced.

The girls got off the van one by one, except for their maknae. 

Lisa wasn't just busy because of helping her group and BTS write their songs, but she still had to follow her boss when he gives her a mission. Even if it's in the middle of their meeting with the boys, since her side mission is to infiltrate Big Hit. Other than being busy about her career and her side mission, she still gets usual missions.