ɪᴢᴜʀᴜ ᴋᴀᴍᴜᴋᴜʀᴀ [1]

Izuru Kamukura X Gender Neutral! Reader [Alphabet Scenario Questions]

Warnings: Possibly OOC Izuru Kamukura, Personal Headcanons,

  Key: None

Killing Game or No Killing Game?: No Killing Game

  AU: No

Relationship: Romantic

  Inspo: None

Requested From: No One (My Own Idea)

   Note: *I'm so sorry this isn't one of my two requests, but I at least wanted to put out some content! Hopefully you all will enjoy this for now ^^* I love Izuru and the SFW Alphabet looked fun. I've been wanting to write for Izuru for awhile so I thought this would be easy and fun, which it was! Also I'm not sure why I wrote this in a gender neutral way, but hopefully you all don't mind. This is still a Danganronpa X Male! Reader book.

・゚: *・゚:*

A = Affection (How affectionate are they?):

Izuru isn't very affectionate in the beginning of the relationship, but the closer you two become he warms up to it a bit more. He's new to it, but he knows what to do.

B = Beginning (How would the relationship start?):

Izuru would become interested in you, but he would rather you take the initiative. He would subtly make it clear that you've caught his attention, and wait for what you want.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?):

Like I said, Izuru isn't huge on affection in the beginning but if you were upset and needed some comfort he'd be there. Later on, he'd be more down for it a little bit more often.

D  = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?):

Izuru doesn't think about things like that. He'd just see where his partner wants to take things. He is just hoping that you could help him appreciate life and not find it so boring and dull, but he doesn't think of you like that right now. So for now, he's just here for you.

E  = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?):

Izuru is rather blunt, so if he broke up with his partner at the beginning of the relationship he wouldn't sugarcoat it. But if he was with his partner for awhile, he would soften the blow a little.

F = Fiancé(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?):

Like I said before, he doesn't think about things like that. Before he started dating his partner he didn't like the idea of it, as it sounded rather boring. But now that he is with his partner, he is unsure what to think.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?):

Even though Izuru can be quite blunt, he is rather calm and logical, so he can actually be quite the soft lover. He'd have to be with his partner for awhile to get to that point, but even then he's not an idiot. He would know how to treat his partner no matter what.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?):

Izuru is not comfortable with hugs in the beginning, as he's someone who values his personal space. But once he is more comfortable after being with his partner for awhile, he doesn't mind them. His partner can feel free to hug him whenever they wish as long as they ask first, and he'll usually say yes. His huge are surprisingly warm and soft, as he is a master of giving affection to his partner if he wished.