sʜᴜɪᴄʜɪ sᴀɪʜᴀʀᴀ [1]

Shuichi Saihara X Male! Reader

Warnings: Super fluffy, super cliche, super cheesy,

  Key: [Y/n] = Your Name, 

Killing Game or No Killing Game?: No Killing Game

  AU: No

Relationship: Romantic

  Inspo: None

Requested From: Wattpad

   Note: Ayye, we're finally back to the fluff! Thank you to the person who requested this. I fucking love Shuichi with all my gay heart, I loved writing this. Your taste? Top tier. I love this request so much. So sorry if I didn't write it well!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

   There was a certain someone in your class that never failed to make you smile, or cheer you up. A guy that was cute, kind, and caring. Thanks to Kaede and Kaito's encouragement, he turned into a more confident guy, and you were grateful for that. But another thing you didn't mind about him was his shy demeanor, as it was one of his most endearing qualities. During your days at Hope's Peak he'd become someone that took care of all of the class, which meant he'd also gotten closer to you.

   Shuichi Saihara, the detective who ironically, stole your heart. His soft personality tugged your heartstrings, but you also loved how he could become serious with his detective work, and how he could stand up for people. He was polite, but didn't have a problem dealing with people. You noticed he was a little awkward when it came to more romantic things, but you thought it was cute. And it's not like you were some master at dating either.

   You weren't sure when exactly you started to feel this way, but you'd been crushing on him awhile now. Honestly, your feelings were getting harder and harder to contain everyday. You've been watching him with lovesick eyes for so long that you had to at least let him know.

   If he didn't reciprocate your feelings, that would be fine. You just hoped that letting out your feelings would stop the ache in your heart.

   That night, you decided that once you had finished your homework, you'd write a letter to him. It was a little nerve wracking to think about actually telling him. Okay- it was super nerve wracking. You probably didn't even actually have the courage to do it deep down, but you decided to just say fuck it. You were going to fight your nerves, and do it.

   You kept the content of the letter short and sweet. It was basically just a letter asking him to meet you at the gates after school tomorrow so you could talk. You left it anonymous, since he'd find out who you were when the two of you meet up.

   He was just so perfect, and he deserved to know that he was loved. You had blushed while thinking about him. You tried to be realistic of how this would go, but a guy could dream just a little, right?

   The next morning you had a mixed feeling of excitement and fear in the pit of your stomach. Your hands were shaking a bit, making a bit difficult to tie your school uniforms tie. You glanced at the clock, and gasped.

   Crap! If you didn't leave now, you were gonna be late!

   You quickly snatched the letter you had wrote for Shuichi and shoved it into your uniforms coat pocket, making a dash for the door.

   Oh, thank God. You made it.

  You were huffing in front of the gates, trying to catch your breath before going to class. Everyone else were pouring into the building, trying to get to their classes as well.