ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴏᴜᴍᴀ [2]

Kokichi Ouma X Short! Sleepy! Flirty! Male! Reader

Warnings: Flirtatious Dialogue, Cheesy As Hell, Fluffy, Playful/Light Insults, Kokichi Is A Bit Of A Tsundere LolJust A Bit Angsty, Probably An Incredibly OOC Kokichi,

  Key: [Y/n] = Your Name, 

Killing Game or No Killing Game?: Killing Game

  AU: No

Relationship: Romantic

  Inspo: None

Requested From: Quotev

   Note: This request is super cute, I enjoyed writing it ^^ And with this, I'll be closing requests for a bit! I know, I know, I suck. I'm sorry I was only able to write a few chapters. But even authors need their breaks, ya know? And it'll probably be a short time anyway! Hope you all have a good day ^^

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:

   For some reason, you have been sleeping terribly lately. You knew it was bound to happen sometime. You were in a killing game, for fucks sake- Of course there'd be nights where you wouldn't be able to relax enough to get some sweet, sweet shut eye. Whether it was from the traumatic experience of seeing people get executed in the most gruesome ways or the fear and paranoia that you could be next. Hell, it's not like you got much sleep before coming to the academy anyway.

 Even still, these past few days, you have been exceptionally tired. Like, more than you'd usual be. The drowsiness was just too much for you to keep your eyes open, and you found it difficult to stay awake when everyone met up for breakfast in the morning. Of course, some people took notice to your condition. Pointing out the bags under your eyes and asking if you were getting enough shut eye when you'd lay your head down on the table and try to snooze.

   One particular little prankster saw your lack of energy, and was excited to exploit this little side of you. It just became daily routine when Kokichi would mess with you everyday, but when exactly was hard to pin down since Kokichi was pretty unpredictable and just did it whenever he felt like it. But he knew he had to get on this right away!

 "Nishishishi. Heyyy, shorty~! You look so sleepy todayyy. Did you stay up all night thinking about me?"

   He grinned, his teasing tone barely even reaching you in your zoned out space. Honestly, you were even a bit too tired to deal with Kokichi's ways today, so you just giggled a bit.

 "Yeah, that's totally what happened." You jokingly agreed, it being the easier way to deal with him. Maybe.

   However, this took Kokichi by surprise, his grin falling from his face, "W-Wh-What?"

 Whenever he teased you, it never went down like this. You'd give him such cute reactions of defiance because you thought they were lies, but now you were agreeing with his playful comments?! Even if your statement was a lie, it was still enough to get to him. Now he preferred the awake you. He was supposed to be teasing you, not the other way around.

   You peeked at him, and when you saw how off put he was, you couldn't help but feel satisfied and giggled more. So, you found a way to get back at him, huh?

 You yawned and pushed yourself up from your chair, stretching before you began to walk up to him. Kokichi grew a bit nervous from your confidence. This was supposed to go the other way around-!