ʙʏᴀᴋᴜʏᴀ ᴛᴏɢᴀᴍɪ [1]

Yandere/Stalker! Byakuya Togami X Male! Reader

Warnings: Dark Content, Obsessiveness, Stalking, Spoilers (Duh),

Key: [Y/n] = Your Name, [U/t] = Ultimate Talent,

Killing Game or No Killing Game?: Killing Game

AU: No

Relationship: Toxic Romance

Inspo: None

Requested From: Quotev

Note: Yes, I can write chapters like this but please, don't be stupid. I obviously do not condone Yandere like behavior and I advise once again that anyone who is uncomfortable with such things to not read. I merely find things like this interesting to write and it was requested of me. Trust me, I know how it feels to be in an unhealthy relationship, so please don't be stupid and act like this in real life. Toxic relationships shouldn't be romanticized. If you know this will upset you please don't read.

Also if you're bi for Naegi and Kyoko you'll like this chapter ASDFGHJKL

ALSO, I DON'T REMEMBER THE PLOT TO TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC VERY WELL SO IF I MESS UP SOME DETAILS, I'M SORRY. ALSO TOKO WILL NOT BE OBSESSED WITH BYAKUYA IN THIS PARTICULAR STORY.

・゚: *・゚:*

The first ever class trial has came to it's conclusion, with Leon Kuwata being found guilty of the murder of Sayaka Maizono. He was executed expectantly by Monokuma, and as an award of clearing the trial he opened up the second floor to you all.

The second floor consisted of many different rooms, but once the investigation was over with, you found yourself in the library most of the time. You were always at least somewhat a fan of reading, and it acted as it's own nice little escape from this killing school life. You knew it wouldn't change your reality, but at least you could distract yourself for awhile with the many fictional worlds to insert yourself into from the plethora of books.

However, someone else also chose to spend a surplus of their time in the same area as well. Byakuya Togami. Right from the start, he established himself as a bit of an egotistical rich boy asshole. While he was probably ruder than he needed to be, you could understand his reasoning to a degree. He didn't trust anyone because he wanted to live, and you could respect that. But sometimes situations call for when trust is needed, and in some cases being alone is the worst choice because it'll be easier to strike you down.

So, you would say your opinion on him was pretty mixed. You didn't think he was a bad guy. He just needed to chill out a bit. The same sadly couldn't be said for you. When you first were together in the library together, his distaste towards you was made very clear.

You weren't bothered by his stand offish nature, though. You were in a killing game! You were gonna do whatever you desired, no matter what anyone told you. If you were gonna die, you were gonna die doing what you wanted. Plus, no one was the boss of you. Even if you were a little afraid of talking to people, that didn't mean you had any problem standing up for yourself.

A situation quite like that was actually unfolding at this very moment. While in the library together, the two of you both reached for the same book. Normally you'd be the polite person and step down, but since it was Togami you didn't say a word. You just stood there and expected him to yell at you.

"Hmph." He scoffed, but he had a smirk on his face.

Huh, that's weird. You certainly weren't expecting that facial expression. However, your confusion only edged on his amusement.