ɢᴜɴᴅʜᴀᴍ ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ [1]

Gundham Tanaka X Blackened! Male! Reader

Warnings: Lots of Angst, Murder, Slight Gore, Blood, Spoilers, Character Death

Key: [Y/n] = Your Name, [U/t] = Ultimate Talent,

Killing Game or No Killing Game?: Killing Game

AU: Yes (Survivor! Gundham Tanaka)

Relationship: Romantic

Inspo: None

Requested From: Wattpad

Note: This won't have a happy ending. This is not for the weak of heart. I'm sorry in advance :") Hilariously enough, I think this is the first time I've ever had to write actual depressing angst that didn't end at least kinda happily. ALSO, I WROTE THIS DIFFERENTLY FROM CHAPTER 4. I KNOW THIS IS NOT HOW IT WENT, I JUST CHANGED HOW IT WENT FOR STORY PURPOSES, OKAY? Also sorry to any Hajime fans he's kinda a dick in this oops.

・゚: *・゚:*:

So, here everyone was. Sadly, the remaining survivors after Mikan's trial had fallen into Monokuma's trap. Monomi had defeated the fourth Monobeast, and on routine, a new Island opened up. It was like an amusement park. Er- correction, it was an amusement park. Why an amusement park was here while a killing game was going on was a mystery no one could wrap their head around.

And that's where the malice of the mastermind was hidden, luring you all into a situation that you'd never want to be in. While exploring said Island, you and Hajime agreed to gather everyone and take a look at one of the attractions. The funhouse. Why it was a rule to have everyone be there was beyond you and even Hajime.

"Gundham?" While gathering everyone, you found Gundham at Nezumi Castle. He seemed to be thinking about something while staring at the mouse decor. It made sense in your head - he was the Ultimate Breeder after all - you just wondered what he could be thinking in that brain of his.

You always thought Gundham was a interesting guy. His way of speaking was peculiar, and his world views caught your attention immediately. You knew it'd be difficult to get close to him. His absurdity was probably an emotional wall itself. He wasn't a bad guy, though. Whenever you'd invite him to hang out, he'd always accept.

He himself thought you were quite strange for doing so, but to him it was also an act of bravery. He admired that, so he'd always humor you. Whenever you'd talk together you'd try to decipher his sentences and try to answer his questions earnestly and truly do your best to speak with him.

It was a bit unnerving to him at first, but it wasn't hard for Gundham Tanaka to see your true aura and intentions. And once he saw there were no hidden evil meanings to them, he actually got quite... embarrassed. You were just genuinely sweet and wanted to be his friend.

After realizing this, he slowly opened up to you little by little whenever you'd hang out. You were surprised by this at first, but you were also so happy! In return you slowly let down your walls as well, and a sense of trust grew between you two.

And after developing a strong bond, the two of you had also began to fall in love. After a particular hang out, Gundham told you the story about why his hand is bandaged up, and how he doesn't usually let people get too physically close to him in the fear of hurting them. Albeit his reasoning and story was a bit out there, you knew there must've been truth embedded into his words.

It wasn't until after he told you that only the worthiest of people are able to withstand his physical contact that it all clicked together. He just didn't want to be touched by people he didn't trust. You could sympathize with that, and you made a promise with yourself to always keep Gundham's secrets to yourself.