ɢᴜɴᴅʜᴀᴍ ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ [2]

Gundham Tanaka X Blackened! Male! Reader: Part Two

Warnings: HUGE SPOILERS!!!, DANGANRONPA 2.5 SPOILERS, Angst AGAIN, Character Death, Murder, Mentions of Murder, Emotional Reunions, Possible Cheesy Fluff(?),

Key: [Y/n] = Your Name,

Killing Game or No Killing Game?: No Killing Game

AU: No

Relationship: Romantic

Inspo: None

Requested From: Wattpad

Note: Super sorry this took awhile to come out. My motivation comes and goes rip. Also, once again, I'm so sorry if this came out poorly. I had to rewrite this chapter so many times, because I am dumb :"). This is a continuation of my previous Gundham Tanaka X Reader oneshot, so if you wanna read that first go ahead. Just read the warnings, but if you don't care about all of that then go on ahead. It's much more fluffier this time around

・゚: *・゚:*:

My name is [Y/n] [L/n]. And unlike every other High School story you've seen, I guess I'm actually not a normal High School student. Well, I wouldn't say I'm anything special, either. It's just the school that I go to is more than just a normal High School. No. Where I go to school is none other than the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy!

I was luckily accepted into the program when I got scouted by Hope's Peak, thanks to my Ultimate Talent. It's not the most interesting or practical Ultimate out there, but they still wanted me to join. And who would turn down an opportunity like that? They say that once you graduated, you'd be set for life, and that was enough for me to agree to join.

I truly love my school life at Hope's Peak. It's so fun to see all the different and colorful personalities that the academy is able to bring together! I'm extremely grateful for this establishment, especially since it's what lead me to meet my fellow classmates. I loved them all dearly, as we had quickly became friends thanks to our wonderful teacher.

But, out of all of my classmates, there was one that I had fallen in love with. The infamous Gundham Tanaka. He had an eccentric personality, and a lot of my classmates didn't understand him, but I found him and his weird charms rather fascinating.

Luckily, Cupid was on my side, as Gundham let me get close to him, and we started dating! I couldn't be happier with him. Each day I got to spend time with him, and understand him more and more. He was such a sweetheart deep down, and I absolutely adored him.

"Are you coming, [Y/n]?"

Gundham was waiting for me by the classroom door.

"Oh- Yeah! Sorry." I grabbed my school bag, slinging it over my shoulder and running over. Once standing next to him, I looked up to him and smiled. I was pretty excited for today.

He smiled back warmly, making me feel euphoric. I blushed and we started to walk out of the school together. Gundham surprised me when he slipped his hand in mine to hold hands, but I enjoyed it. I laced my fingers with his in return

We always walked home together, but today Gundham had actually invited me to join him at the park near Hope's Peak.

"So how was your day at school?" I asked him while we walked, arm in arm.

He gave me that iconic Gundham Tanaka laugh, "It was just another day of mere mortals fearing the demon that is I, Gundham Tanaka!"

Then, he blushed and hid his face in his scarf, "But the best part of this world is you."