ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴏᴜᴍᴀ [1]

Ultimate Supreme Leader! Kokichi Ouma X Detective! Male! Reader

Warnings: Flirtatious! Kokichi Ouma, Lots of Affection, Suggestive Touching(?), 

  Key: [Y/n] = Your Name,

Killing Game or No Killing Game?: No Killing Game

  AU: Yes ("Enemies" to Lovers)

Relationship: Romantic

  Inspo: Kokichi's Love Hotel Scene

Requested From: Quotev

   Note: Basically, this will be pretty similar to Kokichi's Love Hotel Scene. But I didn't want to make it exactly like the event, so I hope it's still okay! But I hope you enjoy it, and I'm so sorry this took awhile to come out! Hopefully you all don't lose patience with me ^^,,,

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:°

   Step, step, step...

 The only light to help you see going through this dark tunnel was the flashlight that you had brought with you for this case. You had been trying to crack down on this self proclaimed 'evil' organization for awhile now, and you had finally gotten a solid lead. You and your team had finally been able to locate one of D.I.C.E's secret lairs, and now here you were, going through one of the underground tunnels to investigate.

   The building your team and you had come to look out, however, was built is such a strange way. You had actually gotten split up from the police officers that were supposed to assist you. While walking searching around the ground above, you had fallen into a trap door, and couldn't get out. So even if you were a little afraid to go alone, the only way you could go is forward.

 Admittedly, you were extremely glad that this lead actually went somewhere. D.I.C.E was a surprisingly frustrating case to deal with. Whether or not they were an actual 'evil' organization was up to debate sometimes, as some of the crimes they'd pull off would just be petty pranks and vandalism, but you couldn't deny there were certainly some series accusations, so you knew you'd have to watch your step. Though you were glad that you were finally getting somewhere, since the leads before now would just have you and your team run around in circles. While the leader of D.I.C.E was most definitely a bit childish, they were also scary and quite clever.

   Speaking of the leader of D.I.C.E, the actual identity of the ringleader wasn't that surprising at all. Kokichi Ouma. A liar, a prankster, and someone you actually used to go to High School with. He was a mischievous guy, and while he did boast about how he was in an organization but you never believed it until you had gotten into the fray of Detective work and saw the information about D.I.C.E.

 But, even though he was a bit questionable in school, you felt somewhat strange that you were here to bring him into questioning. The organization's crimes had become more questionable, and were actually high on the suspects list of a robbery. Deep down, you really hoped that he wasn't going down the road of being a serious criminal, but you knew that either way, you had to do your job.

   After walking for a minute, you had begin to wonder how long with tunnel actually went. Kokichi sure was as frustrating as he was back then... Although, you could never really hate him. You knew more than anybody else about the true motives behind his antics back then, so you always made sure to be a bit empathetic. Sometimes there were even moments where you would've thought that maybe you had a crush on him, but you always repressed those feelings. There really was no way of knowing of how he would've reacted, and seeing the path he was going down now, maybe it was for the best...