Chapter 7- My Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"Ew, don't kiss me! I have morning breath" I admitted. 

"You think I care?" He said, placing his soft lips on mine. "Ew, stinky!" Harry said, walking into my bathroom and washing his mouth out with mouthwash. 

"I have said it before and I'll say it again, you're an ass" 

"Yeah, but you love me" He said, but then his face went red. "Sorry" he said. 

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't" I said, slyly. 

"Hmmm? What was that" He said, getting creepily close to me. 

"nothing"

"no I think it was more like something" He said, pulling me closer by the waist.

"You're a sketch" 

"Do you love me?" 

"Huh?" I asked is if I didn't hear, except I clearly did. 

"Does Charlotte Rae Adams love Hary Edward Styles?" He repeated with a smug smile. 

I smiled before answering, "No" His face dropped and he looked down at the floor. His arm left my waist. He started to drag himself back into my room before I caught his wrist, spinning him around. I let my hands snake themselves around his neck and my hands started to play with the curls. 

"I'm in love with my best friend" I said, smashing my now minty lips onto his. I could feel a smile widen on his face. 

"I have a day planed out for us today" Harry informed me, placing his forehead on mine. His smile, though, stuck onto his face. 

"Really, and where are we off to?" I asked. 

"Charlie, Charlie, Charlie" He sung, "If you knew me, you would know that I never give away my secrets" He chuckled. 

"It was worth a try" I sulked into my room, changing. 

"Isn't it great?" Harry asked, as I looked through my closet for something to wear while a bra and short shorts were the only things still on my body. 

"What?" I asked, tunring towards him. 

"We've already seen each other naked, we've kissed, said I love you, we don't have to go through the embarassing family stage, we have the same friends, we know everything about each other and all the embarassing stories, that we are, for the most part, both featured in." He said. 

"True, very true!" I agreed, pulling a dress over my head. 

"Have I told you that you're hair looks sick?" Harry said, walking over and twirling a piece of my pink and purple hair around his finger. 

"Nope" I said, slipping a pair of tights on, since it was chilly out. 

"Well it does" He said kissing my cheek before flinging himself onto my bed. 

Outfit in external link :) 

"Can you like fix my bed for me?" I asked. He nodded and reluctantly got up, placing the pillows just how they've always been since I got a 'big girl bed.'

Once I finished getting ready, we walked downstairs.

"Well hello to you two lovebirds" Daniel said.  

Both Harry and I waved. 

"Joining us for some breakfast?" My mom asked, while flipping numerous pancakes. 

"I was actually taking Charlie out for the day" Harry said. 

"Now, Harry, if you hurt my daughter, you will have to come to me to be beaten" My dad said, with a chuckle. Harry smiled.