Chapter 80: Saving the Ninja

Zero and Aria hide behind a wall looking into the abandoned mansion.

"this is the place?" Aria whispered

"yeah" Zero replied whispering

"and how do you know that?" Aria questioned

Zero's eyes glowed red "I can see them, they caught your other friend just before. They're invisible, if your powers weren't sealed then you'd see them too"

"you keep saying I have a seal, what are you talking about?" Aria questioned

"You have your father's elemental powers, but our mother's are still sealed in you" Zero replied "mine are unsealed, but not yours"

"great" Aria rolled her eyes "real useful"

"let's go" Zero got up and ran in

"wait what?' Aria stood up and followed quickly "and my team calls me reckless, it must run in the family"

"it does" Zero replies as he hides behind another wall and pulls Aria next to him "shh"

After a bit Zero pulled Aria down the hall and down some stairs. They were on a balcony overlooking a underground lab, Aria could now see all the vampires. They pushed Nya into a cell where the other ninja were except for Lloyd.

"where's my husband?" Aria whispers

"over there" Zero points to where Lloyd was in a separate cell

"so what's the plan?" Aria asks

"hm..." Zero looks at her "I got an idea"

Aria nods "ok wha-"

Zero pushes her off the balcony and she screams, she lands in the middle of the lab getting everyone's attention.

"What kind of plan is that!" Aria yells and Zero shrugs from the top of the balcony "granted I have done something similar to Lloyd before back when the ninja were captured by the snakes and me and him went to save them and get the fangblades"

"yeah you pushed me down the stairs" Lloyd comments

"oh I thought I said that in my head" Aria stood up "hi sweetie"

"was this your plan?!" the ninja shout

They heard gun shots and the vampires one by one turned into dust. Zero jumped down from the balcony.

"Good distraction" Zero smiles

"this kind of recklessness diffidently runs in the family" Aria crossed her arms

"it does" Zero pats her head "good job sis"

"...sis!" the ninja shout

"oh shush" Aria says opening up Lloyd's cage as Zero opens up the other ninja's

Lloyd hugs her "Your pregnant you shouldn't be doing something so reckless"

"The boys were born last week I took a rest before coming" Aria shrugs

"I missed it" Lloyd said sadly

"don't feel bad sweetheart, they're only babies for now" Aria kissed his cheek

"You care more about your husband then your own brother" Zero grumbled, Aria stepped on his foot, hard "ow Ari what was that for!"

"for pushing me off the balcony!" Aria shouts

"ok break it up" Kai says getting in the middle of the two siblings "thanks for saving us Aria"

"No problem" Aria turned to Zero "now about this seal"

"Oh I'll take it off" Zero said

"wha-"

Zero's eyes glowed red, he started casting a spell, they saw glowing chains appear around Aria. Zero finished the spell, the chains broke and disappeared. Aria's eyes suddenly glowed red and her hair turned silver before they both returned back to normal.

"Oh great I got light and dark powers again" Aria said annoyed

"Until next time" Zero started walking away

"Zero!" Aria shouted

He looked back at her "what?"

"t-thank you, b-big brother" Aria looked away

Zero smiled "anytime, it nice seeing you again, little sis"