Chapter 21: Rise of the Spinjitzu Master

I have had a rough night but that's ok, throughout the chapter please comment and enjoy the book. Reading your comments really make me happy and I really need some encouragement right now to keep writing. So please comment and tell me your thoughts for the next season.

-

The Ninja are still stuck on the Dark Island. Dr. Julien finishes bandaging Lloyd's leg. 

"Can I still fight?" Lloyd asked

"Hmm, I'm sorry. That leg will take weeks to heal" Julian replied

"We don't have weeks" Lloyd grunts

"The battle between good and evil will be decided today" Wu said

"And we can't even get to the fight, much less get off this island" Kai said kicking a rock

"I can" Aria said "I can teleport"

"That's great" Cole said happily "then we can-"

"Only myself" Aria interrupted "I can't teleport with anyone"

"then we will count on you to handle things until we can get there" Wu said

Aria nodded and kneeled down in front of Lloyd "No matter how dark it may seem, remember you can always turn on the light"

Lloyd smiled "thanks"

"...did anyone else understand what she said?" Jay asked

Wu chuckled "you're becoming very wise Aria"

"I had good teachers" Aria said as she stood up "I'll see you boys at the fight"

-

Aria stood in front of her dad "you turned into a dragon"

"This is my true form" the Overlord said

"Daddy stop all of this please" Aria begged "Mama was happy how we were, we lived in peace. I need my dad, so please stop."

"I can't, this is my destiny" the Overlord said "I was born for this reason"

"I don't want you to die again" Aria cried

The Overlord lifted his wing, Aria ran and hugged him.

"The final battle approaches soon, I won't lose" the Overlord said

Aria cried more "Daddy please, stop. Their's still time to change, you don't have to be evil"

"Do not cry my child" The Overlord said "I want to see my daughter smile, please"

"ok daddy" Aria laid with her father and smiled, for him

-

The Overlord had doubled in size, the dark matter had fully settled into Aria and she was looking very pale.