Chapter 66: The Empress

Lloyd doesn't know how far they've traveled but he knows that it was about an hour before he heard other voices. He heard gasps and whispers as they entered what he assumed was a town. They suddenly stopped.

"Give your squad number and General's name!"

"We are squad 1, I am Hanabusa Aido, the General!"

"Welcome back General Hanabusa... open the gate and let them through!"

Lloyd heard the sound of the gate opening and they began moving again. After they were in he heard the sound of the gate closing. After a bit they stopped moving, he heard several doors open as they walked through. He had no idea where he was but he didn't like it.

They stopped moving and he was pushed onto his knees. He heard the sound of others kneeling as well. He could try to run but he doubt he would get very far at all, all he could do was wait until he knew what was happening.

"Empress we have returned from the battle"

"And, did you win?"

"yes your majesty, we even caught this rebel"

Lloyd shook his head "wait i'm not-"

"Silence! You don't speak to the empress you rebel scum!"

"you can remove his blindfold"

"yes empress"

The blindfold was removed from Lloyd's eyes, he blinked until his eyes adjusted to the dark lighting of the room. He looked up and his eyes widened, he couldn't believe his eyes

 He looked up and his eyes widened, he couldn't believe his eyes

Lloyd stared at her "A-Aria"